Black People : FWHAT ABOUT WHAT FOX SAID? iS IT TRUE? MEXICANS IN AMERICA, SLAVE LABOR?

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
a SPINOFF OF THE FOX STORY:
oKAY, SO LETS TAKE THE TIME OUT TO STEP OUT OF OUR SHOES. mEXICANS IN AMERICA COME HERE AND DO THE MOST HIDEOUS JOBS, THAT MOST AMERICANS WOULD CONSIDER BENETH THEM, WORK LONG HARD HOURS, USUALLY AWAKING BEFORE 6AM, AND TO RETURN HOME 6PM.. LIVING IN THEIR SLAVE QUARTERS PROVIDED BY THEIR MASTERS (HIGH END CONTRACTORS) PAID MEGAR WAGES, OVER WORKED AND UNDERVALUED IN THE WORKPLACE.. (I VOLUNTEER WORKING WITH THIER KIDS, TEACHING ENGLISH) ALL BECAUSE THEY ALSO WANT THE AMERICAN DREAM! TO BE FREE, AND EARN A DECENT WAGE, AND PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILYS. rENEEMBER, W.E.B DUBOIS, THE AMERICAN MEXICAN LOOKS AT THEM, AND THEIR NEW ROLE IN AMERICA... LIKE POSISTION THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT.. TO LIVE WITH, NOT OUTGROW THEIR SOCIAL POSISTION... BUT TO ACCEPT IT, AND BE THE BEST LABORERS THAT THEY CAN BE. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR? aND AMERICANS, WE OFTEN OVERLOOK THEM, AS IF THEY WERE FIGMENTS OF OUR DAUNTING IMAGINATION. wHAT DO YOU THINK FAMILY.. ARE WE AS AMERICANS NOT PROTECTING OUR NEWEST IMMIGRANTS...? IS IT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO? IF NOT WHOS IS IT?

PoeticManifesta said:
a SPINOFF OF THE FOX STORY:
oKAY, SO LETS TAKE THE TIME OUT TO STEP OUT OF OUR SHOES. mEXICANS IN AMERICA COME HERE AND DO THE MOST HIDEOUS JOBS, THAT MOST AMERICANS WOULD CONSIDER BENETH THEM, WORK LONG HARD HOURS, USUALLY AWAKING BEFORE 6AM, AND TO RETURN HOME 6PM.. LIVING IN THEIR SLAVE QUARTERS PROVIDED BY THEIR MASTERS (HIGH END CONTRACTORS) PAID MEGAR WAGES, OVER WORKED AND UNDERVALUED IN THE WORKPLACE.. (I VOLUNTEER WORKING WITH THIER KIDS, TEACHING ENGLISH) ALL BECAUSE THEY ALSO WANT THE AMERICAN DREAM! TO BE FREE, AND EARN A DECENT WAGE, AND PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILYS. rENEEMBER, W.E.B DUBOIS, THE AMERICAN MEXICAN LOOKS AT THEM, AND THEIR NEW ROLE IN AMERICA... LIKE POSISTION THEY HAVE TO ACCEPT.. TO LIVE WITH, NOT OUTGROW THEIR SOCIAL POSISTION... BUT TO ACCEPT IT, AND BE THE BEST LABORERS THAT THEY CAN BE. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR? aND AMERICANS, WE OFTEN OVERLOOK THEM, AS IF THEY WERE FIGMENTS OF OUR DAUNTING IMAGINATION. wHAT DO YOU THINK FAMILY.. ARE WE AS AMERICANS NOT PROTECTING OUR NEWEST IMMIGRANTS...? IS IT OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO? IF NOT WHOS IS IT?

I have absolutally no problem with helping LEGAL immigrants that come here to live. But a few points about what you typed.

1. Megar wages: they arn't guaranteed a minimum wage, which they would be if they were here legally. They're affraid to demand better wages because they can be deported.

2. Hideous jobs: Lots of hideous jobs out there many are more dangerous and more disgusting than picking fruit or veggies, which is mostly what the workers do. Again, they could demand extra pay for the extra hours they work IF they were here legally.

The jobs they do are not jobs no one else will do...they are jobs no one else will do for a couple dollars a day...big difference.

They're not slave labor. They are creating there own problems by being here illegally, they don't have the law on their side in order to protest their wages or treatment. All they have to do is come here LEGALLY.

mY FATHER IS THE PRODUCT OF A BLACK MEXICAN, SO.. JAMES.. IM GETTIN BACK AT YOU! iTS NOT ABOUT WHAT THEY DID TO GET HERE, NOR WAS IT WHEN WE GOT HERE.. ITS ABOUT GETTING THE LIBERTIES ONCE WE ARE HERE.. AND IF NOT GRANTING THEIR WISH TO BECOME AMERICANS... PROTECT THEM FROM THE PEOPLE THAT WISH TO EXPLOIT THEM. BY ENFORCING LAWS, AND MAKING NEW ONES FOR BUSINESSES, SO THAT EVERY MAN IS COUNTED FOR.. WE HAVE A FOOD INSPECTOR.. HEALTH INSPECTOR.. WHAT ABOUT AN IMMIGRANT INSPECTOR?

jamesfrmphilly said:
i am black.
i look to the best interests of the black community.
when you find some black Mexicans get back to me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back