Black Spirituality Religion : Fun Numerology Game

hummm mines was

PY=8 The year has been filled with ups and downs yet i'm still standing .

PM=1 I made back most of my lost on one big deal this month

PD=2 had the time to spend on my kids we done so much in one day they lite up my heart all day.
my second day we just relax singing a few songs sharing warmth and love as a father these two days been
delightful and we look forward to many more father / kids day ahead where it's just us .

Thank you, i got it now.

I guess i'll be jumping the gun if i ask, how does our numbers fit into all of this. I just know they got to have something to do with this journal. hahahha

I think I will start my game on monday thru friday. On saturday i'll post my results.

:heart:

Okay purple, sounds good, monday is fine. Did you get a chance to read Rich's post because he did it right. Also, I posted a three day example, did you get a chance to read it?

[/SIZE]
hummm mines was

PY=8 The year has been filled with ups and downs yet i'm still standing .

PM=1 I made back most of my lost on one big deal this month

PD=2 had the time to spend on my kids we done so much in one day they lite up my heart all day.

Glad to hear about the nice day you spent with your children, thank you for sharing.

Okay, you did it right Rich. Only thing is, you didn't show us how you came up with your numbers but after looking in your profile, I think it has to do with the year you were born...LOL

I just ask for you to show us how you came up with the numbers so as to show everyone how it is done and so that we all can trouble shoot mistakes but it's okay, we can still proceed...

You played for 1 day

Keywords for 8: Power, Mastery, Money, Materlism, Success, Abundance, The Boss, Authority, Vision, Organization, Recognition, Achievment

8 Personal Year:

After the reflection of last year, it is time to move from the inner world into the outer world and manifest in greater ways what you have been working toward during the last seven years. Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront. Organization is again important and monetary gain is possible.

Keywords for 1: Beginning, Individual, Independance, Leadership, Determination, Strong-willed, Innovative, Courageous

PERSONAL MONTH 1:
This is a great month to start new things and explore your own personal independence. You will be highly creative and your leadership and confidence really shine in this period. You will learn to accept your own originality and independence this month as you will be inspired to work through situations with confidence and courage in your own skills. You may notice an increase in the power of your own Life Path and how it is felt in your life throughout this time. Take advantage of having that potential to work on and complete any projects that you have left unfinished, or to begin new ones. This is a special time for feeling at one with your own strengths and skills.

This month marks the beginning of a new 9 month cycle for you. You will be highly original in your thinking this month and there may be a new promotion, job, or love waiting to find you. Do what you need to during this time to reach for your dreams: your confidence and courage will help you achieve anything at all. This time will be positive and ambitious for you, as you use your own courage to change and find new and pioneering ways to solve any problems which may arise.

Your intuitive powers are also highly tuned this month, and you may notice a renewed self-awareness that helps you in finding your goals, dreams and true purpose. New opportunities, and a creative awakening will occur throughout this time so be prepared to take action on any new and exciting ideas. This could be a time that you start up a new relationship, or that you find a renewed interest or spark in one that you are having. It's a good time to follow your instincts and hunches and try to make contact with those around you. Next month is an even better time for fulfilling companionship so you may want to get a good start now!

Keywords for 2: Femenine, Compromise, Sensitive, Receptive, Harmonious, Balanced, Patient/Loving, Cooperative

PD 2:

Make compromises, just listen. Pay attention to details, wait patiently, study, go with the flow, form partnerships and be sensitive. Do not push.

Okay Rich, now you tell us if any of the above applies to your PY, PM an PD. Expound more so on your PD because your PY and PM are not over yet.

Example of rules for game. I will be using old dates but you all should be using present dates.

My birthdate 1-11-1974

Basing this on the old month I played this game, which will be January=1

Days will be 8,9,10
January 8th 2009
January 9th 2008
January 10th 2008

PY 4: has been a tuff year, however I have managed to keep my finances stable, been saving half of my income.

PM 5: This month has been progressive, been getting calls from my yellow page ad from parents needing day care.

PD based on the 8th will be PD 4
One of my daycare kids choked on a barette, will not be allowing parents to send their children to me with barettes in their childs hair anymore.

PD based on the 9th will be PD 5
Met with a new parent who's child will be starting 23rd, this parent was reffered to me by another provider who is full.

PD based on the 10th will be PD 6
Spoke with parent about potty training her child.

This is how your post should look after you have played the game.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back