Black Spirituality Religion : Fun Numerology Game

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

The purpose for bring back the other thread which deals with 'Spiritual Numerology', was to see if the author Keita came out with a book that he spoke of writing.

This numerology is euro in nature and doesn't resemble our ancient numerological system. I mean if this is what works for you then I understand totally, but this isn't what I was looking for ... I understand this numerology thoroughly because this is what I studied for years and it represents their new age theology which I'm not really interested in.

No disrespect intended but to start a new thread dealing with a subject that has been discussed several times over may not have been the ideal. For this reason I go through the archives thoroughly so that I can avoid redundancy. Once again, no disrespect intended nor do I speak in a rude tone.

Peace and Blessings.

ru2religious,

My Brother, and My Friend, thank you for being very cordial to Astrologer4U. Your explanation is very gracious, well intended, and I'm sure, well received. I just felt like going out of my way to thank you for such protocol and respect.

Likewise, your findings, if any, should they differ should be brought out here, and in this context. Assuredly, Astrologer4U is open and eager to resolve, for she is a truthseeker, as are We!

I am so sorry that your mind can only fathom that my reason for doing this game is because of a thread you pulled out of the archives. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I am fairly new here and because you are a brother or a sister, I will do you this bidding. I posted about two or three days ago in the (introduce yourself thread) saying that I was going to start a thread on Numerology. That took place before you went and dug up your archives. Now, you can believe that I started this thread based on your pulling up the "Spiritual Numerology" Just as well as I could think that you read my post in the introduce your self thread and decided that you would show me, be ahead of me and show me that what I intend to do would not compare to what has already been done, that being (Spiritual Numerology). I am not here to compete with you and I will not go out of my way to disregard all that I know just to suit you or anyone else. Everything I said in the above, please believe I said it humbly and in a soft tone.

lol ... If you understood where I was coming from then there wouldn't have been a need to even respond to my post. When looking for key topics on this forum ... it is much easier for those who are searching for certain topics, to go through those topic without having to contend with several subject labeled the same yet fundamentally off in subject.

[/quote]I'm sorry again, but what you are interested in is not what I intended. What I intend is for people to have a little fun. I made this game up and there is nothing Euro about me accept for the Euro that I am capable of breeding if I play around with my black genes. You have not even seen what this game is about and here you are dropping unnecessary comments.[/quote]

lol ... hum ... I've seen something similar on this forum previous to your arrival ... so if you are the author of this game then I owe you an apology ... Secondly, it seem to be a little ironic that I brought the other thread to the forefront and this topic popped up out of the blue, thus if I jumped to conclusions then I owe another apology. I'm not contending or compete for who is first or last ... it just there are several threads virtually the same. I guess one more doesn't make a difference ...

I knew this would be coming. Me hearing something from a member about this game being Euro in nature and about how someone has studied so they would know. Brother or Sister, not a profile Junky, would only know if you are male or female if you told me. Weather you have realized it or not, the words and letters you just posted to me could also be viewed as very much so Euro in nature. The letters used to create your screen name as well as all the other creative African screen names at this site, they could also be very much so viewed as Euro in nature. The language you speak etc, I could go on and on but you understand, so what are you going to do about all that? This Internet that we are using and computer that we are using, could also be viewed as very much so Euro in nature. Whites came from blacks and they were taught everything from blacks so, as far as I am concerned, you and other people at this site I have come across, give them (white people) to much credit.

Well we are black ... all of us and I don't doubt that you are black as well, but this doesn't negate the fact that this modern form of numerology has twist and turns that was not used by our ancestors. For this reason, I wonder what can one learn from bad information.

I was real heavy into astrology as I knew it from what I've learned from Europeans and Vedic astrologers. Nevertheless, when review some of the information on this site, I've come to the understanding that it doesn't really hold up to a can of paint.

Last point, you remind me of another post on this site that continuously say we give to much credit to white folks. Please understand that these white folks intentionally discredited our information, changed it for their benefits and reversed the very essence of our knowledge so when they give you something, you better make sure that your given it right (general statement ... no meant as an attack). So when brothas such as myself challenge their understanding whether it be, astrology, numerology, etymology, psychology ... then given white people credit is not the issues ... it removing credit from white folks become the issues.

Peace and Blessing be unto you!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back