Black Spirituality Religion : Fun Numerology Game

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Astrologer4U, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Numerology Game

A Personal Numerology Calendar is based on the Month, Date and Year of your birth.

Based on your, Month, Day and Year, you have a Personal Month-PM, Personal Day-PD and Personal Year-PY.

Each PY has a theme, which is based on what should work to accomplish for that whole Year.

Each PD has a theme, which is based on what you should work to accomplish for that Day.

Each PM has a theme, which you should work accomplish for that Month.

Accomplishments can be Conscious ones or just things you didn't plan to accomplish but Just did. For this game, you really don't have to make a conscious effort towards anything, accept for the rules of this game which I will list at the end.

First you have to learn these things...

How to Calculate a Personal Year-PY:

I will use my information in place or yours, plus todays current Calendar date an example. You will do this with your Birth date information.

Example: My Birthdate, Month and Year is 1-11-1974

BD BM CY
    Birthday, Birth Month, plus the Current Year. Add across to a single digit.

1 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 8=13=4

BD BM CY
    11+ 1+2008=13 now add 1+3=4

My Personal Year is 4

At the begining of my Calendar because the PY applies for the entire year, I have PY#4

How to Calculate a Personal Month-PM

Add Current Calendar Month, plus my Personal Year across to single digit.

1 + 1 + 4=6

11+4=6

My PM is #6
    On the November page of my calender book I have PM#6

How to Calculate a or your Personal Day.

Add my personal month + calendar day

My Personal month 6 plus current calendar day 1

6+1=7
    In my calendar book, in the box dated 1, I have #7 to signify that although todays date is the 1st, my personal day is 7

Bringing it all together My personal year theme is 4

My personal month theme is 6

My personal day theme for today is 7

What's yours?

How the game works:

You can do this any way that gives you the feeling of organization and you can do this in any kind of yearly calender. You can even try this for 1 week or 1 month or the entire year.

For the Personal days of the particular month, say November, fill out the entire days of your calendar book with all your Personal days-PD or just the days you wish to play.

You can even do this backwards, you can write down the event of your day and after you have done this for the days you want to play, you can then fill out the personal days.

After you have done all of that, each day, preferably at the end of the day before you go to bed, you want to write in each box what took place for that day which struck you as the main part, or most exciting part of that day. No matter how lame or great it may seem, write it down on the day it happend.

Post here, letting us Know how long you wish to try this game out and when you plan to start. You may want to keep playing this game after you discover what it is all about.:qqb011:

You will come back and post here once you are done playing the game. What you will post is at least 1-5 personal days and what happen on those personal days along with posting what your personal month theme and year number is.

2. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Oh, almost forgot:thinking: if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    PY is 7
    pm is 9
    pd is 1

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Purple, did you calculate this for today? If so, make sure your calculations are correct

If you did, is this the only day that you will play the game?

If tonight is the only day that you will play, you will have to post what significant event or main part of your day you took notice of. No matter how lame or exciting it may have been. What happen today?

Astrologer4U

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I might need some help because my numbers comes out double digits

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I haven't decided if i would play yet. I just like to look at the numbers. lol
    I'm not really sure if i got the concept either.

For instance, my pd is 1, does that mean i only get to pick oneday out of a month? Or am i to calculate my pd everyday? How do i determine which day to start, or do i start on day 1 of the month? It's just isn't clear for me. I'm caught up on the number 1 and don't understand why i needed to calculate it if i can choose anyday i want and how many days i want. I'll have to reread this over and over until it sinks in. I'm a visual type of person, so pictures works best for me. lol... I guess thats why i'm so good at puzzles.:)

Just give me a minute to soak it all up, i'll figure it out.

:heart:

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Rich, when you get double digits, add the two digits together until you get only one digit.

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

What number you end up with has nothing to do with how many days you wnat to play. How many days you want to play jsut helps us to know how many days we will have to wait before you post letting us know you are finish playing the game and you now want to lets us know what happen on what days. You can start any day and you can end any day. The more days you play, the more you will be able to see how the game works.

For instance, my current PD for 11-11-2008 came out to the Number 7.

I spent most of the day alone at home reading metaphysical books and the thing that took up most of my alone time was posting this thread the Numerology game. This year has been a tuff year for me and my month has been focusing on my home and it's comforts.

My PY is 4
    My PM is 6

That's all you have to do, it's real simple.

On more thing and you can test this out for yourself. Next year my PY will be 5 and next month my PM will be 7 and tomorrow my PD will be 8. So the point is, once you calculate your first week, all you have to do is move the numbers up one number, for for the next day and that also goes for PY's and PM's.

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Purple Moons is correct, for example, if you get 14, you would add that across 1+4=5

10. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you, i got it now.

I guess i'll be jumping the gun if i ask, how does our numbers fit into all of this. I just know they got to have something to do with this journal. hahahha

I think I will start my game on monday thru friday. On saturday i'll post my results.