Black People : FULL LIPS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Destee Family- our full lips are beautiful. It's rare that I begin a discussion about our physical bodies, but there is a very special and spiritual force behind our full lips.

Some of us are ashamed of our full lips, especially growing up, getting teased by other Children about our BIG lips.

[​IMG]

The last thing anyone wanted was to be called "Rudy" or any other Big lipped character in Fat Albert's gang. The truth is, our full lips are beautiful. And even White Women have noticed this as a staple of beauty and even power.

But why have they noticed? Why are they imitating everything Black?

[​IMG]

And while they have to pay hundreds of dollars for them, what about those of us who have naturally full lips. Are you appreciating your full lips?

[​IMG]
    Are your full lips seen for what they are? As a signature of Royalty? Power, or even Divine right?

[​IMG]
    Are full lips the reason why Angelina Jolie feels "special" enough to adopt African babies?

[​IMG]
    Dave Chappelle
    Are full lips somehow a sign of an extraordinary person with communication and word skills? A sign of a bright mind?

[​IMG]
    Jay-Z

[​IMG]

Of course, it may not matter at all. Perhaps there is a no great difference between average Black lips, and oversized soup coolers as far as success is concerned. But what about beauty?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I think Angelina Jolie is adopting African Babies and sincere about it. She is adopting Chinese babies as well. Sort of a Josephine Baker thing.

http://www.lkwdpl.org/wihohio/bake-jos.htm

DESCRIPTION OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Overcoming the limitations imposed by the color of her skin, she became one of the world's most versatile entertainers, performing on stage, screeen and recordings. Josephine was decorated for her undercover work for the French Resistance during World War II. She was a civil rights activist. She refused to perform for segregated audiences and integrated the Las Vegas nightclubs. She adopted twelve children from around the world whom she called her "Rainbow Tribe."
    ==============
    http://www.topix.net/forum/family/TBOKGQVTOTRNUCNDF/p3

Aug 30, 2006
    deedee taylor wrote:
    she is just like the josophine baker story if she feel the need for all of these childern then let her have them and when it's gets to much for her and brad , all he has to do is just leave .........
    ====================

Thick lips:deal: with The right lip stick:love:

To sum up the atraction or lack of attration is futile. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if the beauty has large lips. Then there is more to kiss.

The generation before us ridiculed us for our skin color, and lips. This generation today wants the tan and lips. Go figure. It was always Beautiful.

3. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Full lips are sexy and I appreciate my luscious lips ;)

4. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Her motives may indeed be sincere, but the outcome will be less than stellar. I simply cannot agree on whites adopting blacks for the simple reason that the black children will grow up nothing less than confused about who they are. A.J. may be the most liberal woman on the planet, but she is still white. She can in no way teach a black child what it means to be black; our heritage, our culture, our history. That is because you have to "Live" it, be it so to speak, in order to pass it along properly. I offer as a prime example, the general manager of where I work. He is French, and his wife is from Spain (the company is owned by a group from Spain). They have 3 children. Two, blacks and an Asian. I have watched these children grow up (I've been there for 8 years now, and the children are constant visitors). Though they are mannered & intelligent, they are sheltered & confused as to their heritage. They are given the bare facts of their race, nothing more. These children are destined to grow up ignorant as to who they are. The parents are good people, but they have no idea the damage they are inflicting on their children. They will grow up thinking that all people are equal, that racism is something of the past, and that all problems faced by blacks today are "not that bad".
    I'm sorry, but whites adopting black children is a bad idea.
    As for big lips........our women have always had them, along with big hips, big noses and big butts. And they have ALWAYS been beautiful. My theory is that white people are trying to emulate blacks looks because their souls are crying out to get back to the way they are suppose to be........."Black and Beautiful".

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, I appreciate our full lips!

On a woman and a man, our full lips spread wide revealing beautiful smiles, accentuating our cheek bones and are the perfect accessories to our beautiful brown eyes. They are soft, sexy and sensual. Aint nuthin else like 'em!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black people full lips