Black Poetry : Full-contact, No Holds Barred Piece ("N-word")

:jawdrop:

Um So my guilty confession of the day is... I logged on JUST to comment on this piece lol

This, piece. was. undescriably good... but im gonna make my best attempt hehehe :)

It was very unique and had a GREAT rhythm to it

It flowed so well and just wrapped itself up with a POW effect... I mean really

you get MAD CRAZY Props on this piece brotha

very very powerful piece & wonderfully written to boot :)

wow! thank you!

soon as i can figure it out, i will put up the track from my CD of this piece so you can hear it!

im in white bread sacramento, CA and when i do it, people get all bent out of shape. but when i perform it for black folk, they cant get past my appearance (i am part filipino, but apparently one drop doesnt apply to bicultural brothers) cause i might not be "black enough". sigh!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

wow! thank you!

soon as i can figure it out, i will put up the track from my CD of this piece so you can hear it!

im in white bread sacramento, CA and when i do it, people get all bent out of shape. but when i perform it for black folk, they cant get past my appearance (i am part filipino, but apparently one drop doesnt apply to bicultural brothers) cause i might not be "black enough". sigh!

HSF Moe,

Hang in there Moe, but "white bread," no wonder they get bent, lol...Keep pumping out the volume cause you are a hit right here @Destee.com, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back