Black Poetry : Full-contact, No Holds Barred Piece ("N-word")

triniti424

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
:jawdrop:

Um So my guilty confession of the day is... I logged on JUST to comment on this piece lol

This, piece. was. undescriably good... but im gonna make my best attempt hehehe :)

It was very unique and had a GREAT rhythm to it

It flowed so well and just wrapped itself up with a POW effect... I mean really

you get MAD CRAZY Props on this piece brotha

very very powerful piece & wonderfully written to boot :)

HSF Moe

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 18, 2010
wow! thank you!

soon as i can figure it out, i will put up the track from my CD of this piece so you can hear it!

im in white bread sacramento, CA and when i do it, people get all bent out of shape. but when i perform it for black folk, they cant get past my appearance (i am part filipino, but apparently one drop doesnt apply to bicultural brothers) cause i might not be "black enough". sigh!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

wow! thank you!

soon as i can figure it out, i will put up the track from my CD of this piece so you can hear it!

im in white bread sacramento, CA and when i do it, people get all bent out of shape. but when i perform it for black folk, they cant get past my appearance (i am part filipino, but apparently one drop doesnt apply to bicultural brothers) cause i might not be "black enough". sigh!

HSF Moe,

Hang in there Moe, but "white bread," no wonder they get bent, lol...Keep pumping out the volume cause you are a hit right here @Destee.com, for real!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days