Black Poetry : Full-contact, No Holds Barred Piece ("N-word")

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

tyte joint

Say brother RICH, think we could get this brother involved in Friday Night Throw Down again, it would be super to hear him pump out this volume, for real.

Say brother RICH, think we could get this brother involved in Friday Night Throw Down again, it would be super to hear him pump out this volume, for real.

man! i would love to! i will have to get one of those mic thingies right? i'm not all that handy with a computer... maybe the wife can help me out!

man! i would love to! i will have to get one of those mic thingies right? i'm not all that handy with a computer... maybe the wife can help me out!

Yes sir brother HSF Moe,

Mic's aren't all that expensive either, got mine at you know where (Wal-Mart:)), for real.

The Friday Night Throw Down I talked about is what normally happens on Friday Nights. Poets/Poetess' spit their pieces out loud over the mic.

Brother $$RICH$$ will be the co-ordinator to get that going again; hopefully, I'll see you there and the many others poets....Peace In my brother friend.

thanks for the info... i seen them before, so i guess i will have to. i'm still the kind a brother that uses VCR, so you know i'm a little backwards. (listening to my Hi Five right now, remember them?)

i'll get right on it! what time on friday? i'm in california

HSF Moe,

Yeah, the brothers from Houston or Waco, Tx...Got cha(High Five), but the VCR, come on now, join us in the 21 Century, okay:)...Just keep watching the board for the announcement. Keep in mind, we are attempting to restore this venue on Friday nights...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back