Full Body Detox from Dherbs.com

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Phoenix, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings,

I wanted to know if anyone has every used the FBD from dherbs.com and what were your results. Is anyone willing to share any success stories from using this kit because I want to hear from a live person and not testimonials on dherbs website.

I ordered the detox kit and this is my first day. So far I feel kind of high and lightheaded and wonder what were anyone's side effects of doing this detox kit.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I have never used the kit you are speaking about but I have done a full body detox many times. I assume that the kit you are using is all natural. The one I have used before was called "a.m./p.m cleanse". However, you can expect to be light headed. Is this your first detox? How long is it supposed to be and is there a measuring standard that they use to let you know when to stop? These are important questions as it relates to how much cleansing you should or should not do. Are there worse symptoms? Yes there is. You can get sick to the point of actually feeling flu like symptoms.

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings Phoenix!

Yes I have used the FBD by dHerbs. In fact, I learned about it right here on Destee.com :#1: last year in a post where Brother MetaSaience suggested it to SiS CursedHeart.
    I thought it was BlackNificant even tho I did not complete the full 3 weeks.

Brother Keita, it seems to be a BlacKtasTic product,
    from the site:

Full Body Detox
    The Full Body Detox will start the healing process that your body is designed with. Full Body Detox kit comes complete with herbs, instructions on how and when to take the herbs, a recommended diet (all raw foods fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts, etc.) - everything you will need to get started and to complete the program."
    http://www.dherbs.com/

Happy Cleansing Phoenix! Stay close to the bathroom first week and half:tongue::1on1:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, the kit is all natural herbs in capsule form. There are 6 different pills that targets specific organs in your body. This is my first detox and it last for 20 days taking about 30 pills a day...phew. I've not only been using the bathroom alot but noticed that I'm sniffing and coughing bringing up a lot of mucus because of my bronchitis. The only scary thing is that when I take the pills I get a warming sensation in my body and sometimes tingling that I sometimes worry about.

The good thing is that I'm feeling less tired and more energized and its only the second day now so I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with it.

Yes, lol I'm still staying close to the bathroom. I feel better now that Bro MetaScaience suggested this product. I am a big fan of his writings and have been reading alot of his posts, what a divine genius he is. There is so much too read on this forum, and I've learned so much and so grateful to come across destee.com.

Thank you, Sister, I'm feeling alot more confident about the detox now and will continue and let you guys know how it turns out towards the end.

Peace

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thank You for Being here....now...

Looking FORWARD to learning, building, sharing and Caring with you

M.E.
    :hearts2:

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks and peace to you for your welcoming words.

Its been about 2 weeks now and I have definitely seen positive results. I used to suffer from some serious heartburn to the point when everynight my chest would hurt and burn and lots of gas. Now its gone. Also, I'm not tired during the day anymore and feel cleaner and lighter. This detox has caused me to change my diet once again. I used to be a vegetarian and fell off due to lots of stress and difficulties in my personal life. Now I'm back eating healthy again. So far so good.

7. neuf08

neuf08 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I have not tried this particular cleanse, but have done whole body cleanses in the past. I tend to stick with the ones that are fairly gentle on the system. If the one you're taking required you to fast, then you can definitely expect to feel lightheaded, and even a bit weak after a little while. The one I like is the NOW Cleanse, and it's fairly gentle (I get it at seacoastvitamins.com). While there are eating guidelines, it does not require you to fast, which I like. It also has a probiotic in the kit, which I think is important. You need to restore your body's balance of healthy bacteria in the body. Also, you mentioned having bronchitis? I definitely would think it would be best to wait until you are completely healthy to start something like a cleanse, just so your body is able to handle the changes and best respond to the cleanse instead of being focused on healing as well.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dherbs detox symptoms

2. dherbs.com

3. African American detox

4. dherbs full body cleanse instructions,
  5. side effects of dherbs full body cleanse,
  6. Sarsparilla Sassafrass FULLL BODY Detox Sarsparilla Sassafrass Full Body Detox reviews,
  7. what is the best detox cleanse for african american women,
  8. how to take dherbs cleanse,
  9. will you use the bathroom alot taking the dherb full body clense detox,
  10. D HERBS FULL BODY CLEANSE SYMPTOMS