Law Forum : FSU's Dalvin Cook charged with battery, suspended from team

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Florida State running back Dalvin Cook has been charged with misdemeanor battery after allegedly punching a 21-year-old woman in the face several times during an argument outside a bar last month.

Florida State issued a statement Friday afternoon saying Cook, a 19-year-old sophomore from Miami, has been suspended from the program indefinitely.

State attorney Willie Meggs signed the probable cause warrant Friday. Cook turned himself in at 8:37 p.m. ET on Friday, Leon County Jail records show.

Meggs told ESPN.com that he had met with the woman, who is not a Florida State student, and a female witness earlier Friday. Cook's accuser presented Meggs photos of her injuries.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13234576/dalvin-cook-florida-state-seminoles-faces-battery-charge

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: