Black Relationships : Frustrated w/Black Relationships

do you have a mirror ?????

Do you? I can critique myself as well as others. I wasn't saying every woman out there is not quality its just that I'm not meeting quality and anyone with any simple form of reading comprehension skill would note, I did begin my comment with "maybe its geographical" but apparently that little thing escaped everyone.

I'm actually fit and athletically built. My weight is not the issue, and the fact that you would refer to me as an INCEL is a joke. I'm not shying away from sex, I'm commenting about a mentality that exist within our own community. Sorry if I don't espouse the blind rhetoric of fist pumping my own people because we share the same skin tone. We do have issues in our own community. Instead of actually coming with a decent response you come with insults cause quite frankly you don't even know me aside from what I posted here. I made two posts of the same type since I've been here. but you made a stupid analysis about my character off what? Two posts? Funny.

Exactly, I don't know you. I only know what you have posted. I am judging you based on the image you are presenting in your post. I personally do not care if you seek out women of any race, if you find love good for you. I am pointing out that the manner in which you post, talking negatively about women you are not even attracted to, gives me the impression that you are really an INCEL. Don't want to be seen as such, then don't post like one.

Quite simply, your inability to attract the type of women you desire is not some Black community issue, it is a personal issue. We as a community do have valid issues, heck I mention them a lot myself. Your personal inability to find the woman for you is not one of them. Funny enough though, your propensity to complain about not having the attention of sisters you are not even attracted to is one of them. Just because you have a graduate degree and decent income does not make you a good catch. Your character plays a part, and the character you have shown in your posts seems very poor.

Exactly, I don't know you. I only know what you have posted. I am judging you based on the image you are presenting in your post. I personally do not care if you seek out women of any race, if you find love good for you. I am pointing out that the manner in which you post, talking negatively about women you are not even attracted to, gives me the impression that you are really an INCEL. Don't want to be seen as such, then don't post like one.

Quite simply, your inability to attract the type of women you desire is not some Black community issue, it is a personal issue. We as a community do have valid issues, heck I mention them a lot myself. Your personal inability to find the woman for you is not one of them. Funny enough though, your propensity to complain about not having the attention of sisters you are not even attracted to is one of them. Just because you have a graduate degree and decent income does not make you a good catch. Your character plays a part, and the character you have shown in your posts seems very poor.

Maybe, just maybe it's a geographical thing considering I live in the land of materialism that is, Los Angeles California. The cost of living is expensive so I've come to the conclusion that professional black women who want an "established man" are seeking men who have earning power, not men like me who are recent college graduate students who are starting their careers out. But I've run out of rope. At 36 years of age with no kids, a graduate degree, a stable job I was always taught that brothers like me were rare and sought after.

I was wrong....

I mean, don't get me wrong, I meet females mostly at work, but a lot of women I have met lately have some serious psychological issues and/or trust issues. At lot of women of this caliber are very draining, many waste time in their own confusion, and most end up breaking it off due to their mistrust in men. Then comes the women are are either married, or in between marriages. I was told by another member to cast a wider net, well, I've done that. I think I've either have extremely bad luck or not meant to have a partner. I ask some of my co-workers to help a brother out but undoubtedly most will set me up with a "bigger woman." Nothing wrong with big women but my mother was a big woman and I had to see her suffer due to her weight when she contracted breast cancer. Her weight was debilitating and added more stress to her body along with the cancer.

Some of my friends want me to encourage the woman in a friendly manner to work out, but I'm done with encouraging women to want to be fit. Some are stuck on being obese and being proud, well, so be it. So what am I left with? Just the ones that have no man but have men issues. Like a recent young lady I met who I thought seemed cool but always kept "gaassing" herself up as a good woman as if by telling me I'm supposed to be convinced. Yet after one date my hand found its was introducing itself to her sex organ....Next! I am really one of the very few black men that wants to settle down and have a family, and the reason I've lasted this long with no kids is because I was afraid to get the wrong woman pregnant.

Some people always talk about "black love" but where I'm from, black people barely acknowledge each other's existence on the street, much less females out here think by speaking to them, you're trying to "hollar" at them.

"Yet after one date my hand found its was introducing itself to her sex organ....Next! "

Not sure what you mean by this? Were you testing her to see how far she would go on the first date?

Are you looking for a professional woman or a good woman? If I were you I would reaccess what I want in a woman. I would make a list of all the traits I want in her. After you complete your list take some time to ask yourself... "what type of man is deserving of such a woman?" Then set about making yourself into that man. She will appear if you start that journey. I had to give up women completely for 6 months and then I met my wife. We've talked about how there was no way in the world she would have dated me if I had met her while I was sleeping around with multiple women.

Last edited:
Maybe, just maybe it's a geographical thing considering I live in the land of materialism that is, Los Angeles California. The cost of living is expensive so I've come to the conclusion that professional black women who want an "established man" are seeking men who have earning power, not men like me who are recent college graduate students who are starting their careers out. But I've run out of rope. At 36 years of age with no kids, a graduate degree, a stable job I was always taught that brothers like me were rare and sought after.

I was wrong....

I mean, don't get me wrong, I meet females mostly at work, but a lot of women I have met lately have some serious psychological issues and/or trust issues. At lot of women of this caliber are very draining, many waste time in their own confusion, and most end up breaking it off due to their mistrust in men. Then comes the women are are either married, or in between marriages. I was told by another member to cast a wider net, well, I've done that. I think I've either have extremely bad luck or not meant to have a partner. I ask some of my co-workers to help a brother out but undoubtedly most will set me up with a "bigger woman." Nothing wrong with big women but my mother was a big woman and I had to see her suffer due to her weight when she contracted breast cancer. Her weight was debilitating and added more stress to her body along with the cancer.

Some of my friends want me to encourage the woman in a friendly manner to work out, but I'm done with encouraging women to want to be fit. Some are stuck on being obese and being proud, well, so be it. So what am I left with? Just the ones that have no man but have men issues. Like a recent young lady I met who I thought seemed cool but always kept "gaassing" herself up as a good woman as if by telling me I'm supposed to be convinced. Yet after one date my hand found its was introducing itself to her sex organ....Next! I am really one of the very few black men that wants to settle down and have a family, and the reason I've lasted this long with no kids is because I was afraid to get the wrong woman pregnant.

Some people always talk about "black love" but where I'm from, black people barely acknowledge each other's existence on the street, much less females out here think by speaking to them, you're trying to "hollar" at them.

Maybe, just maybe it's a geographical thing...

Well, speaking in terms of you being in Los Angelos, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue. But then speaking in terms of you being in America, well, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue!

We've been shaped and conditioned through many layers of societal propaganda on what the important issues are in seeking relationships. I don't think Black AfroAmericans are the same as we were in the past and so, today, this may be an issue when Black women seek relationships with men, whether or not they seek Black men or not.

However, I am grateful for the huge continent over there on the other side of the waters, because whether we realize it or not, it is Africa that sets the pace for Black African relationships and for this reason, there will always be Black Love! Some of the dominant Africans over there are dominant and they have their own land and government and they set the boundaries. For us over here in this Western Civilization, It's difficult to define our culture because of so much exploitation, but I do believe that it still exist though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back