Black Relationships : Frustrated w/Black Relationships

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Hypersonic, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Senegal

Senegal Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +613

"Yet after one date my hand found its was introducing itself to her sex organ....Next! "

Not sure what you mean by this? Were you testing her to see how far she would go on the first date?

Are you looking for a professional woman or a good woman? If I were you I would reaccess what I want in a woman. I would make a list of all the traits I want in her. After you complete your list take some time to ask yourself... "what type of man is deserving of such a woman?" Then set about making yourself into that man. She will appear if you start that journey. I had to give up women completely for 6 months and then I met my wife. We've talked about how there was no way in the world she would have dated me if I had met her while I was sleeping around with multiple women.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    Well, speaking in terms of you being in Los Angelos, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue. But then speaking in terms of you being in America, well, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue!

We've been shaped and conditioned through many layers of societal propaganda on what the important issues are in seeking relationships. I don't think Black AfroAmericans are the same as we were in the past and so, today, this may be an issue when Black women seek relationships with men, whether or not they seek Black men or not.

However, I am grateful for the huge continent over there on the other side of the waters, because whether we realize it or not, it is Africa that sets the pace for Black African relationships and for this reason, there will always be Black Love! Some of the dominant Africans over there are dominant and they have their own land and government and they set the boundaries. For us over here in this Western Civilization, It's difficult to define our culture because of so much exploitation, but I do believe that it still exist though.

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,922
    Well, speaking in terms of you being in Los Angelos, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue. But then speaking in terms of you being in America, well, I would say yes, it probably is a geographical issue!

We've been shaped and conditioned through many layers of societal propaganda on what the important issues are in seeking relationships. I don't think Black AfroAmericans are the same as we were in the past and so, today, this may be an issue when Black women seek relationships with men, whether or not they seek Black men or not.

However, I am grateful for the huge continent over there on the other side of the waters, because whether we realize it or not, it is Africa that sets the pace for Black African relationships and for this reason, there will always be Black Love! Some of the dominant Africans over there are dominant and they have their own land and government and they set the boundaries. For us over here in this Western Civilization, It's difficult to define our culture because of so much exploitation, but I do believe that it still exist though.

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +8,872

And drugs

Users found this page by searching for:

1. family background of young black male