Black People : Frustrated: Black American Men in Brazil (POWERFUL DOCUMENTARY)

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Below is an interesting article. The article is labeled Frustrated and some commentary is given by a few Black Men either living now in Brazil and those who travel there for the companionship and fun.
At the end of the video a pastor gives some interesting insights on relationship dynamics.

I have met and partied with many Brazilian people here in the United States.
One of the Best New Years my family and I recall was at a Brazilian New Years Party in San Francisco. Friends of ours have been asking us to come visit them in Brazil.
It is on the books and will happen sooner than later.
It is very expensive for a family of four. We will not have to worry about a hotel.
Mi Casa Su Casa
( "my house is your house" ) with our friends.

So basically...

they are unable to get that feeling from Afro American women, so they go abroad...

do you not see that this is no different than Caucasian males which seek the exact same thing from foreign women...

so in essence, this is not about ethnicity, its about the culture which created the issue... the American amalgamation is corrosive and destructive.

Below is an interesting article. The article is labeled Frustrated and some commentary is given by a few Black Men either living now in Brazil and those who travel there for the companionship and fun.
At the end of the video a pastor gives some interesting insights on relationship dynamics.

Interesting.. but I don't think the film did a very good job of revealing the connections between the issues it highlighted. It was really a mismash of different things thrown together under a title and premise that is not entirely accurate. The way the whole thing began, I swore they were going to show a bunch of black men that have migrated to Brazil and married Brazilian women and had families and whatnot.. but instead, they showed us a bunch of single dudes down there to party.

I been black a long time.. and I know these type of dudes.. and trust and believe they are not down there to see the big Jesus.. or to take pictures of the beach at sunset.. they are there for what their money can do for them with the type of women they showcased at the end of the flic.. and there's nothing wrong with that.. but they really didn't need to drag American black men/women relationship dynamics into it to justify it.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back