Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season)

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
Sorry, I didn't find a Recipe Forum. Fruitcakes can be really bad. However, I have a thought that they can be really good. Get rid of some of that waxy candied fruit, put in extra nuts,and make it yourself to your own expectations. So I'm asking, does anyone have a fabulous fruitcake recipe? Because this right now is just my mere belief.

Now in the keeping of politics let's send those hard, heavy, over candied, fruit cakes that last ten years to the bloody murdering enemies. It will slow them down and we can get a better shot at 'em.

If things don't go our way for Christmas, then find that somebody with sad hollow eyes, and do something for them. Lift humanity, warm the soul of the empty…
Now some politics: Since there is no such thing as space prisons for the radically vicious as in the Superman movie, perhaps keeping Gitmo open for bloody world killers of the innocent, even to babies whose hope was -- to live.

Loving to war with people great or small, as has Russia, as does N. Korea looking forward by Kim yong to using his toy soldiers who are actually people is, the end of their prosperity. Russia is a great land mass but where is their progress, other than building more fight. They have not progressed forward in the greater personal achievements for the people. Eventually it all winds up involving loss for themselves which they never think about.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back