Black People Politics : Fruit Cake Recipe (tis the season)

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Sorry, I didn't find a Recipe Forum. Fruitcakes can be really bad. However, I have a thought that they can be really good. Get rid of some of that waxy candied fruit, put in extra nuts,and make it yourself to your own expectations. So I'm asking, does anyone have a fabulous fruitcake recipe? Because this right now is just my mere belief.

Now in the keeping of politics let's send those hard, heavy, over candied, fruit cakes that last ten years to the bloody murdering enemies. It will slow them down and we can get a better shot at 'em.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
If things don't go our way for Christmas, then find that somebody with sad hollow eyes, and do something for them. Lift humanity, warm the soul of the empty…
Now some politics: Since there is no such thing as space prisons for the radically vicious as in the Superman movie, perhaps keeping Gitmo open for bloody world killers of the innocent, even to babies whose hope was -- to live.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Loving to war with people great or small, as has Russia, as does N. Korea looking forward by Kim yong to using his toy soldiers who are actually people is, the end of their prosperity. Russia is a great land mass but where is their progress, other than building more fight. They have not progressed forward in the greater personal achievements for the people. Eventually it all winds up involving loss for themselves which they never think about.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Fruit Cocktail Upside Down Cake Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : How to Actually Remove Pesticides From Your Fruit Assuming that you should be worried about them in the first place Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Liberty Food Discussion : Are You Still Regularly Drinking Fruit Juice? Food Discussion and Recipes 7
ceebee Health and Wellness : %65 Fruit/some veges rest regular food Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 6 Reasons Why You Should Be Eating Frozen Fruit - 6 Foods That Blast Fat Food Discussion and Recipes 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Tree of Good & Evil: Its the Juicy fruit of Tefnut AACOOLDRE 5
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY… Chevron Dove 52
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Aronia Berries: The new antioxidant super fruit Black Health and Wellness 0
E Black Poetry : foul seed, damned fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul OldSoul : More reasons to eat fruit OldSoul 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Strange Fruit From The Family Tree Omowale Jabali 41
$$RICH$$ Black Weight Loss : AFRICAN FRUIT /cost less dose the work of weight lost Black Health and Wellness 4
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Mtume - Juicy Fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
H Black Poetry : Strange Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
L Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Jokes Humor : Little Johnny and the fruit test. Black Jokes Humor 3
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
F Black Poetry : Forbiddin Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Service is action which alone yields the fruit anywhere in world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One should not aspire the fruit either in this world or in the upper world for divine Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Sha'iyn Black Poetry : exotic fruit (inspired by that peaach poem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Curried Fruit Casserole Food Discussion and Recipes 1
KWABENA WATERMELON - WATER-FRUIT Black Health and Wellness 8
PoeticManifesta Audio Video Web Conferencing : little girl sings of billie holiday... strage fruit Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
T Black Poetry : Alphabet Fruit Flow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
A Healthy Lives Bear Fruit for African Hebrews... Black Health and Wellness 0
P Black People : Healthy lives bear fruit for African Hebrews Black People Open Forum 6
D Black Poetry : Tasting the fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
D Beverage Drink Recipe : Fruit Tea Punch Food Discussion and Recipes 1
kente417mojo Black Haiku : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
D Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : Low-Fat Fruit Salad Food Discussion and Recipes 1
C Black Haiku : The Fruit of My Thighs Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
Isaiah Black Ancestors : STRANGE FRUIT:IN HONOR OF OUR ANCESTORS LYNCHED IN AMERIKKKA... Honoring Black Ancestors 62
T Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black People : More Strange Fruit In Mississippi Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Seed of Our Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
L Black Poetry : Forbidden Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Poetry : Strange Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Fruit Bowl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Poetry : Strange Fruit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
G Black Poetry : The Fruit of My Fancy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5