Destee's Thoughts From the Mother of this Community

Brother Alkebulan ... this is great! Thanks!!! :toast:

Will you host this class every Sunday @ 6 pm ET?

I need to know if you want this date / time each week, or if your class is a one time event, or as announced.

Either which way is fine, whatever is best for you, i just want to know how to set it up.

Great Great Great! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Also ... hmmmm ... how you gonna hold a writing class, writing like that?!! :eeek:

I'm thinking i need to edit your post above some, when i put the class on the schedule, and make the official announcement.

Hmmmm Brother Alkebulan ... u mite hafta start write'n write ... :lol:

Too cute ... nothing but growth in our futures!

Let me know about your class, if it's every Sunday or not.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ain't it sad ? jus goes ta sho ya, som folk can't write worth a lic.

yes please; every sunday @ the same time, initially i c it as an 8 wk course: extendable conditional 2 sufficient interest & w the provisio that there r no attempts on my life directly attributable 2 my hosting of this class :lol:

thanx 4 all ur help. hope 2 c u n the 1st session on sunday

writers workshop

hi Sister Destee:

as u hv probably noticed, i hv not held writers workshop for the past several weeks. this is due to my inability 2 stay n destee chat room for an appreciable length of time. i'm hving flash player drama w my current PC. :em4600:

i'm about due 4 a new PC by years end anyway - & i xpect that shld solve the problem - but i felt it was inconsiderate of me 2 tie up that sunday time slot when i'm unable 2 actually host any sessions (or even attend others ppl's classes).

thanks soooooooooooooo much 4 ur gracious assistance w setting it all up & getting it listed & stuff :em2300: (i jus threw n the & stuff especially 4 u). wheneva i get my new system, f there is any interest, i wld b happy 2 give it another try - f u r agreeable.

also, keeping n mind what we discussed earlier about clutter of the home page of destee - please feel free 2 eliminate the "brother alkebulan" column n the teachers lounge when u hv a spare moment. any or all of those threads could easily b moved 2 the "online classes - be a teacher" thread & thereby eliminate the nd 4 a separate thread.

thank u again sister Destee.

:SuN030:

Alkebulan said:
hi Sister Destee:

as u hv probably noticed, i hv not held writers workshop for the past several weeks. this is due to my inability 2 stay n destee chat room for an appreciable length of time. i'm hving flash player drama w my current PC. :em4600:

i'm about due 4 a new PC by years end anyway - & i xpect that shld solve the problem - but i felt it was inconsiderate of me 2 tie up that sunday time slot when i'm unable 2 actually host any sessions (or even attend others ppl's classes).

thanks soooooooooooooo much 4 ur gracious assistance w setting it all up & getting it listed & stuff :em2300: (i jus threw n the & stuff especially 4 u). wheneva i get my new system, f there is any interest, i wld b happy 2 give it another try - f u r agreeable.

also, keeping n mind what we discussed earlier about clutter of the home page of destee - please feel free 2 eliminate the "brother alkebulan" column n the teachers lounge when u hv a spare moment. any or all of those threads could easily b moved 2 the "online classes - be a teacher" thread & thereby eliminate the nd 4 a separate thread.

thank u again sister Destee.

:SuN030:

Brother Alkebulan ... i have missed you, and asked a few times about where you were. I forgot each time i received the answer! :) Sister Queen and Brother OldSoul told me that you were having pc problems.

It's perfectly okay with me, if you keep that time slot for yourself, if you anticipate coming back to us. You don't have to give it up, if you don't want to. We'll wait patiently for you to save up the money, from the job you don't have, to get that new pc! ... :lol: ... i'm just kidding about that last part, but you know i had to throw it in! We will wait patiently for you, if you'd like. It's totally up to you.

In regard to the clutter, i think i've come up with another way to take care of that, without having to delete the Teacher's Forums. So don't worry about that either, i just haven't got around to it yet.

You know what surprises me though ... is the title of this thread! ... ewwww! :puke:

I can't believe i made such a title?!! Did i do this?!!

I'm not that into being a Mother. Matter of fact, the children that claim to be mine, well, i'm waiting for DNA tests as i type! They're gonna have to prove it! :)

Oh My Gosh! It wasn't me! :)

:heart:

Destee