Black Poetry : From the Garden to Eternity ~~~ An Angelicsage & Quinessential Anthology

Good gracious lawd have mercy...WHEW

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brotha Quinessential1 your profound poetic power has been IMMENSELY missed :grouphug:
I am searching for the words to describe brilliance and I find nothing but...Quinessential1.

And my SOUL sista...
:crying: *sigh* *sangin* sistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you been on myyy minddddddd ohhhh sistaaaa
Gurrrlllllll :cry: I'm so proud of my sista...Momma this ones for you :D lol Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok...
hehehe On a serious note sista...this was a testament to your insurmountable talent...that poetic voice with a kiss of the heavens and taste of eternity...beautiful my sista...jus *sigh* beautiful...and the new avatar..BOMB!!! ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back