Black Poetry : from me to thee

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by icabob36, Aug 10, 2003.

1. icabob36

icabob36 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    to be or not to be is what the homies told me, iwanna breath but no air is comin in me blessed to to live but so short to die who me, wit out me this world a be nothing gee wearinging rocawears and phat pharms i aint neva been there seen moutains so high and dreams to come to being all just me and my favorite scene scarefaces and you comin to kill me artilficial wounds and visions of brooms stuck far in me searching for truth laid up in blind man truth i didnt do it at least thats what i was toldim a truth to behold yall dont feel me im that seed lost in the wilderness for the wolves you seeblessed to live but the air tryin to kill me the top of my head labeled dead the soles of my fett destined to repeat times before me the lives of those that died before me in me and without me the struggle do you feel my hustle the bustle that was neva me the heat that i felt on these streets the three deminsions evolving inside of me im the dark note the one one that can never seem to float its boats i tell you , you cant feel this even if you had luck charms to dig this its just the pain in me thats screamin to relincrish the death in me i cant breath the truth i dont see im blessed to die and life seems so short to me one

2. icabob36

icabob36 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry

iwas high when the thought hit me so please bear wit me the days are like that sometimes

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    feeling u.............. now stand up !
    be all u can be
    see all is to see
    wordz

4. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER