Black People : From Jury duty to jail

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Should Blacks Serve on Jury duty in america?

Question asked of the person on the video: Have you ever been a victim of a serious crime?

For black people to answer that question it would be yes I have, Slavery, and yes I am still a victim of a serious crime, because I was stolen from Afrika, bought to america, and every since our people landed on these shores we have had an indictment agaisnt us. is that not a serious crime and theTruth?

Judge: What facts do you base your statement on?

Person: Am I free to be a lienholder in this here land of yours and choose to decline to serve on your jury and not be face with going to jail.

Judge:No

Person: That's my point. A nother serious crime not to allow a person to be a lien-holder of their own conscious, free thinker, and non conformist. Sounds liek that is still slavery and bondage to me Judge.

There are some blacks who do not even know they been victimized, and is still being victimzed. They will be just happy to serve.

When will those who enslaved our ancestors be bought up on charges? When will we serve on that Jury, against those who enslaved our ancestors and their bloodline still enslaving us? We are our own Judge, Jury, and Executioner, after all what happen happend to us.

Every chance we get to tell what happened to us, still happening to us we must rightly do so. We must get Truth and reality an appearance no matter where we go.

We must be prepared to give answers these courts never heard before, answers we are not suppose to know in accordance to them, because after all we are suppose to still be dead consciously/subconsciously.

Answers that is suppose to and will save our lives. Answers that will demand respect whether we get respect or not.

Oh when will Harmony:SuN030: Bloom?
    Oh when will Order :SuN030:sing its tune?
    Oh when will Balance:SuN030: come before we are Doom?