Black Spirituality Religion : From Christian to Conscious

I think that the correct answer to that question is when we are not engaged in doctrines that are controlled, dictated by, produced and propagated by our enemy. To do otherwise is to think that we can participate IN the system to Destroy the system when we know that the system is built with INTERNAL safeguards to keep that from happening. It reminds me of a question that Sister Destee once asked concerning; What Religion has ever freed our people? The answer was none. However, Vodoum has been the only system that allowed our people in Haiti to defeat the so called unbeatable Napoleon and his army....a system that they don't practice, control, propagate and is not dictated by them.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......So, is it your desire and that of others to implement a religious system for our people before we can unite against the enemy?

Peace In,

its down right insanity. At what point do we drop our differences and work together as comrades in arms against our common enemy?
The insanity is our people still holding on to massas control. I find "believing" in adam and eve, and white jesus' insanity. If there is any insanity on our part, it is we are insanely in love we OUR people. We CANNOT drop our differences as long as people allow massas system to divide us. You can't say we have a common enemy while you still believe in and follow that enemy.

.......So, is it your desire and that of others to implement a religious system for our people before we can unite against the enemy?

I gather you don't feel people can exist or let alone unite without pacification. Why do we need to implement anything? What we need to do is rid ourselves of the mental poison we are saturated with, and a mental poison that has meant to divide us after since our ancestors hit these shores.

Please, it's okay to come out of your lane and realize there was a world before "religion" and there will be a world after "religion". Believing in myths, make believe, fear and ignorance won't unite us. Knowledge and courage will.

We CANNOT drop our differences as long as people allow massas system to divide us. You can't say we have a common enemy while you still believe in and follow that enemy.

Why do we need to implement anything? What we need to do is rid ourselves of the mental poison we are saturated with, and a mental poison that has meant to divide us after since our ancestors hit these shores.

Believing in myths, make believe, fear and ignorance won't unite us. Knowledge and courage will.

.......It really saddens me to read these words, outlining such a hard-line position taken toward Black Unity, and the painstaking panacea offered. To extricate the beliefs of those that are different from your own, would take another four hundred (400) years; and we would be no closer in uniting than we are now. If knowledge and courage would solve the problem we face as a people, our unity would have already happen. You've got real work to do, brother MS234... smh

Peace In,

.......It really saddens me to read these words, outlining such a hard-line position taken toward Black Unity, and the painstaking panacea offered. To extricate the beliefs of those that are different from your own, would take another four hundred (400) years; and we would be no closer in uniting than we are now. If knowledge and courage would solve the problem we face as a people, our unity would have already happen. You've got real work to do, brother MS234... smh

Peace In,
It wouldn't take 400 years if people were willing to see the truth. No you have the real work to do, you want to unite while STILL believing in massa. If that wasn't the case, you wouldn't fight me on this. I'm not the enemy. The mind control is. I can unite with differences, you want to unite and UPHOLD the differences. Differences created by the massa matrix.

You cannot have unification thru assimilation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back