The Front Porch : From Australia - Weather Modification

I haven't stolen anything, I was born and raised, I went to school, I got a job, and now I hate weather modification. In this situation i`d like peace but if war is necessary, then go to war. I fight side by side by anyone, race, creed, religion, i don't care for that ****. We all human. I have asian friends, a black friend, european friends, arab friends, australian friends. I live near Cabramatta, its like Vietnam in Sydney. Multicultural central, you should come down here and spend some time. Just cause i`m white you argue.

Yes, improve your image. Care for yourself.

You're right, you haven't stolen anything.. but that does not make what you have any less stolen. If my father steals a car and passes it to me when he dies, I may confess innocence, but the vehicle is still stolen and should be returned to it's rightful owner. And of course you're not going to do that.. but it's the principle that counts. Especially when you want to cast another European nation as being somehow more sinister than all of them have proven themselves to be through modern history.

context is everything. And how well you get along with folks on a personal level does not change the historical context of all of that getting along and that, so-called "multiculturalism".

There really is no way around it.

You're right, you haven't stolen anything.. but that does not make what you have any less stolen. If my father steals a car and passes it to me when he dies, I may confess innocence, but the vehicle is still stolen and should be returned to it's rightful owner. And of course you're not going to do that.. but it's the principle that counts. Especially when you want to cast another European nation as being somehow more sinister than all of them have proven themselves to be through modern history.

context is everything. And how well you get along with folks on a personal level does not change the historical context of all of that getting along and that, so-called "multiculturalism".

There really is no way around it.

So you blame me for eternity. What can I say... Sorry.

What do you want me to do?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back