The Front Porch : From Australia - Weather Modification

If you can expose a storm like Sandy to the world, and

You will stop the use of weather modification.

Says who? What gives you that impression? Don't you know how the world actually works?

There was a storm that prevented the Republican Convention from having it's first day.. and then another one that seemed to seal their fate. I'm sure the racist groups believe that Mr. Evil Obama waved his HAARP Wand in order to manipulate the election.
The Senators, the military and the government bodies run America. You have a democracy not a dictatorship. I'm not attacking Obama.

No it is not. Aboriginal people have free civil representation in Australia. They can claim any land they want also.

Good. I'm sure that must come as some consolation to the ones who remain. but isn't odd how you are so concerned about Tyranny, yet your whole existence in Australia has come about through Tyranny and bloodshed? Lying and stealing even... How do you sleep at night with that on your head? Your people stole that entire continent. Doesn't that seem like a bigger deal than Hurricane Sandy? When was the last time a white christian nation attacked another white christian nation? what exactly are you worried about with America's alleged weather modification program?

Says who? What gives you that impression? Don't you know how the world actually works?

The effect of weather modification has a greater effect on climate than a nuclear weapon. Of course they try to stop it. Geneva will stop it. Imagine the public pressure. They might have a war on it, some countries will vow never give it up and they`ll be destroyed, but in time things will get better.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back