The Front Porch : From Australia - Weather Modification

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
I haven't stolen anything, I was born and raised, I went to school, I got a job, and now I hate weather modification. In this situation i`d like peace but if war is necessary, then go to war. I fight side by side by anyone, race, creed, religion, i don't care for that ****. We all human. I have asian friends, a black friend, european friends, arab friends, australian friends. I live near Cabramatta, its like Vietnam in Sydney. Multicultural central, you should come down here and spend some time. Just cause i`m white you argue.

Yes, improve your image. Care for yourself.
You're right, you haven't stolen anything.. but that does not make what you have any less stolen. If my father steals a car and passes it to me when he dies, I may confess innocence, but the vehicle is still stolen and should be returned to it's rightful owner. And of course you're not going to do that.. but it's the principle that counts. Especially when you want to cast another European nation as being somehow more sinister than all of them have proven themselves to be through modern history.

context is everything. And how well you get along with folks on a personal level does not change the historical context of all of that getting along and that, so-called "multiculturalism".

There really is no way around it.

Richard Dunn

Dec 16, 2012
I work in a transport company. Six days a week work. I have a mortgage. I'm not in the military. I have no military or government friends. I go eat Hoi To Xao Thap Cam at Cabramatta once a week. I love Korean BBQ.

Richard Dunn

Dec 16, 2012
What do you eat? You like asian food? You like McDonalds? I love indian food. You like indian food?

Richard Dunn

Dec 16, 2012
You're right, you haven't stolen anything.. but that does not make what you have any less stolen. If my father steals a car and passes it to me when he dies, I may confess innocence, but the vehicle is still stolen and should be returned to it's rightful owner. And of course you're not going to do that.. but it's the principle that counts. Especially when you want to cast another European nation as being somehow more sinister than all of them have proven themselves to be through modern history.

context is everything. And how well you get along with folks on a personal level does not change the historical context of all of that getting along and that, so-called "multiculturalism".

There really is no way around it.
So you blame me for eternity. What can I say... Sorry.

What do you want me to do?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
So you blame me for eternity. What can I say... Sorry.

What do you want me to do?
The word "sorry" contains no magical powers. And whoever first equated the speaking of some words with the justice of restoring a robbed people of exactly what they were robbed of, was a two-bit hustler. Sorry does not mean a dam thing in the context of people and the lands they depend on for survival.

So yes, you will be blamed for as long as you hold on to what does not belong to you.

And I don't want to you to do anything. I'm just putting disdain and other things where they belong.

Richard Dunn

Dec 16, 2012
No you hate because of your environment. You rich? If not I'm sure you know some people. Come down here and we go out with the vietnamese. I`ll bring some assyrians, from "Iraq", who lived in New Zealand. Maybe I bring some Timorese.

Richard Dunn

Dec 16, 2012
We go church if you like. My vietnamese friend is in the christian potters church now nearby. He was like gangsta sorta thing, but religion changed his life. Its funny he does sermons and hes got tats all over his body.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: