The Front Porch : From Australia - Weather Modification

Richard Dunn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
I like the United States, i am from Australia, but recently I have found problem, weather modification. Weather modification is effecting our climate and destroying our planet. Your country has civilian run weather modification programs. Have a look what they can do. Then think what can the military do? What can other world military's do?

I'm not black, but I like blacks.

I also have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured which I have spent a lot of time on and I would like to submit it to you. Please allow me to stay and talk to you about this in your forum.

I like the United States, i am from Australia, but recently I have found problem, weather modification. Weather modification is effecting our climate and destroying our planet. Your country has civilian run weather modification programs. Have a look what they can do. Then think what can the military do? What can other world military's do?

I'm not black, but I like blacks.

I also have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured which I have spent a lot of time on and I would like to submit it to you. Please allow me to stay and talk to you about this in your forum.

There are non-black members here. It's only when members of non-African descent make a big deal of their so-called, "non-blackness" that problems arise. You don't need to tell us you "like blacks".. just do your thing.. if you info to post about HAARP or any other such programs, just post it.. and let it speak for itself.

- Peace.

There are non-black members here. It's only when members of non-African descent make a big deal of their so-called, "non-blackness" that problems arise. You don't need to tell us you "like blacks".. just do your thing.. if you info to post about HAARP or any other such programs, just post it.. and let it speak for itself.

- Peace.

Okay thank you for the advice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back