Black Relationships : Friendships with other races

Do friendships with other races work

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sorry that my presence here has created the turn of this discussion. And I cannot dispute the feelings expressed. I ran into them when I first joined Black Singles back in 2004 with a particular gentleman, and I also understood there would be a process of skepticism about my being there. For the record, I do speak out against white community racism. In some ways I don't make friends there, either. I have two beautiful mixed grandchildren. I was married to a lovely black woman, but a huge age difference was part of our parting and annulment. Yeah, it hurt at the time. We parted with care and respect, and affection. Also a great mom to two very sharp children, a daughter and son, now both teens. We have run into each other several times, and it is always cordial, with hugs from the kids and from her.

I accept your criticisms and feelings. I have to recognize that, and understand the very legitimate reasons for it. That's something the white community must do, and refusal to see the truth is even a struggle for whites who want to do the right thing. As for the rednecks and haters, I have no use for that, or them.

writer33 ... you don't owe anyone an apology for being here. I say all are welcome.

Those who don't like it, have a problem with me, so let 'em bring it to me ... i'll fix it for 'em.

In the meantime, i'm glad you're here and make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back