Black Relationships : Friends With Benefits

Yep, both.

It seemed to me like they were getting an extra oomph cuz it was like forbidden fruit, it was a secret thing.

To be honest, I think the girl was lying to herself, if she could have had more of a relationship, I think she would have been happier. But, that never happened. They were messing around at least 2 years that I know.

The guy he acted like he hit the jackpot, like he couldn't believe it was so easy. I think he is with the girl now. I wonder if the girl is really into him though.

It seems in many cases of FWB that I've heard of, certain women have admitted to wanting something more but never saying or doing so much later after it ended.

I don't get it, why put yourself through that? I'm not sleeping with a dude I want something more with and that's all I'm getting from him. We either do the whole thing or not at all. But that's if I truly want something more.

It seems in many cases of FWB that I've heard of, certain women have admitted to wanting something more but never saying or doing so much later after it ended.

I don't get it, why put yourself through that? I'm not sleeping with a dude I want something more with and that's all I'm getting from him. We either do the whole thing or not at all. But that's if I truly want something more.

I left an important part out. In fact, she didn't tell me this part for a looooooong time. Her FWB was married. So, it can't really be compared to what you are talking about. But, because she knew I would have judged her harshly if she told me the truth, she waited until I got used to the FWB part, then she told me he had a woman...... then later, she told me his woman was his wife. Sorry, but I admit I am judgmental about certain things, while I am live and let live about other things

I lost respect for her because of this and another issue very closely related. I guess you could say I gave her more respect than she deserved in the first place.

I left an important part out. In fact, she didn't tell me this part for a looooooong time. Her FWB was married. So, it can't really be compared to what you are talking about. But, because she knew I would have judged her harshly if she told me the truth, she waited until I got used to the FWB part, then she told me he had a woman...... then later, she told me his woman was his wife. Sorry, but I admit I am judgmental about certain things, while I am live and let live about other things

I lost respect for her because of this and another issue very closely related. I guess you could say I gave her more respect than she deserved in the first place.

I'm guessing she knew all along while they were "friends".

My friend doesn't have a partner, but does have a friend that's after him, who incidentally hates me. :D I thought something like that could complicate things, and he knows I'm out if I feel I have to deal with any drama, but he insists it won't be an issue at all. I'm not terribly inclined to believe him on that, but then I never know.

But some posts here have got me thinking...

I'm guessing she knew all along while they were "friends".

My friend doesn't have a partner, but does have a friend that's after him, who incidentally hates me. :D I thought something like that could complicate things, and he knows I'm out if I feel I have to deal with any drama, but he insists it won't be an issue at all. I'm not terribly inclined to believe him on that, but then I never know.

But some posts here have got me thinking...

Yes, she knew. He was very, very, handsome, dressed very nice, and had a body that wouldn't quit, nice job. My friend wasn't in the same ballpark, to put it lightly. I should have known there was more to the story. But, because she's an Attorney a lot of people gravitate to her trying to get some free legal advice.

I don't get down with women like that. They aren't above sniffing around my man.
==============

They may be more than he is letting on, but you might be her replacement.

So, the "friend" is a platonic friend? Or, another "Friend With Benefits"? Because basically, that's how he will be introducing you, right? "Oh, this is my friend, Angela?"

Question: As a FWB, does it matter if he has other FWBs?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back