Black Relationships : Friends With Benefits

From all your posts over the year, is how I can tell you guys how you think. I remember everything posted.

Now you know you are telling a story. You can't even remember where you get your information from half the time,that's why you never quote any sources right? Lol! Your favorite line is, I read it somewhere online,MSN or something. LOL!

What's your take on this type of relationship?

Do you think a man and woman engaging in such could actually do so without developing deeper feelings for each other?

What if the two already had a meaningful relationship that fell flat; do you believe becoming sex buddies would inevitably spark something again(even in one of them), or that it'll run its course like it's meant to?

I'm asking... for a friend. :lol:
I have known a few who have had this arrangement. The men handled it just fine in both instances. At least from the exterior and verbally they appeared to. The one woman I knew did not. I think women who get paid are the only females that can open their legs and control the emotion that comes with it. Of course there are acceptions, but I don't think women are designed that way.

Now you know you are telling a story. You can't even remember where you get your information from half the time,that's why you never quote any sources right? Lol! Your favorite line is, I read it somewhere online,MSN or something. LOL!

I do. I just don't feel like finding it in here or when I know it's easily googled. I also know that some of the info was well publicized in the news and many of you are feigning dumbness. But I have gone on tirades and left plenty of footnotes from time to time. Even those many refuse to look up. Thus, you can lead a fool to knowledge, .....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back