Black Relationships : Friends of The Opposite Sex

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
How many people here have friends of the opposite sex? I mean friends...somebody that you haven't been intimate with? Does being intimate change that friendship or are they considered friends with benefits? I have personally only had one friend of the opposite sex that I was not intimate with. Not that I didn't think about it...I just never went there with her.

How many people here have friends of the opposite sex? I mean friends...somebody that you haven't been intimate with? Does being intimate change that friendship or are they considered friends with benefits? I have personally only had one friend of the opposite sex that I was not intimate with. Not that I didn't think about it...I just never went there with her.

Most of my opposite sex friends aren't intimate with me.

Their ages range from 15 to 50 years my senior.

My fault is being a young man in the African Liberation business. Too many old farts. No offense to the old farts. :p

Though I also know a woman five years my senior, not really about African liberation, who I didn't get around to being intimate with, since I learned that she had divorced a White man. Truly, my mentality at the time, prohibited me from backing up.

Most of my opposite sex friends aren't intimate with me.

Their ages range from 15 to 50 years my senior.

My fault is being a young man in the African Liberation business. Too many old farts. No offense to the old farts. :p

Though I also know a woman five years my senior, not really about African liberation, who I didn't get around to being intimate with, since I learned that she had divorced a White man. Truly, my mentality at the time, prohibited me from backing up.

Don't sweat it...most men don't know that they are literally ******** their brains out anyway. One thing is a fact; those who have no control over that area can forget about any spiritual awakening or development as there will nothing down there for us to raise back up our spines to activate that third eye.

Don't sweat it...most men don't know that they are literally ******** their brains out anyway. One thing is a fact; those who have no control over that area can forget about any spiritual awakening or development as there will nothing down there for us to raise back up our spines to activate that third eye.

I have a few friends of the opposite sex that I have never slept with. Actually all of my male friends and acquaintances I have never slept with. For me being intimate would definitely change the dynamic of the relationship, I tried the friends with benefits things and that ended up turning into a 4 year relationship, lol! But no, there would be certain expectations that I expected from a man after we slept together.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back