Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
FRIENDS CODES

•Code 1: " We leave together , we come back together. NO you not leaving with some random dude & NO I'm not leaving you at the party by yourself.
• Code 2 " Both of us can't be **** face drunk , at least one person needs to be alert & aware of our surroundings.
•Code 3 " If you got to go to the bathroom or outside ." WE ALL WILL GO TO THE **** BATHROOM AND OUTSIDE!!"
•Code 4 " We don't accept drinks from strangers unless we're at the bar and watch the bartender pour it ".
• Code 5 " if I feel like you too drunk to function , we leaving the party early".
• Code 6 " if you just so happen to go missing. I will give you a maximum 15-30 mins to show up or I will call the police cause I ain't going home without you.
Copy and repost because these generations got me ****** up on friend zone! This is how I roll!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.