Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
FRIENDS CODES

•Code 1: " We leave together , we come back together. NO you not leaving with some random dude & NO I'm not leaving you at the party by yourself.
• Code 2 " Both of us can't be **** face drunk , at least one person needs to be alert & aware of our surroundings.
•Code 3 " If you got to go to the bathroom or outside ." WE ALL WILL GO TO THE **** BATHROOM AND OUTSIDE!!"
•Code 4 " We don't accept drinks from strangers unless we're at the bar and watch the bartender pour it ".
• Code 5 " if I feel like you too drunk to function , we leaving the party early".
• Code 6 " if you just so happen to go missing. I will give you a maximum 15-30 mins to show up or I will call the police cause I ain't going home without you.
Copy and repost because these generations got me ****** up on friend zone! This is how I roll!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 40.0%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: