Black People : French rappers' prophecies come true

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by panafrica, Nov 16, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4440422.stm

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    This reminds me of Ice Cube's CD the Predator when he reminded us how he predicted that all the unrest and injustice in Los Angeles would eventually come to a head and explode.

But still for the life of me I can't figure out why FRANCE of all places is going through this.
    It's one of the more liberal of Western countries.

I was talking to a Lebanese woman the other day and she was telling me about how racist the general public in France was towards immigrants and how many of the Muslim/African communities aren't being properly assimilated.

I guess I just didn't know.

Not to change the subject.......

But you know, I often like to point to Europe as an example of how "model" and "hard working" immigrants fare when they DON'T get all the preferencial treament and loans/grants to open up businesses like they do in America.

The only reason Arabs and Indians do well in America is because our government basically subsidizes them to take our place economically.
    If they had to actually qualify and WORK for a living in the open job market like over in Europe and couldn't get special loans and tax exemptions......they'd be living in the ghetto just like Black people and Latinos.