Black People : Freemasonry: Midwife to an Occult Empire

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Masonry is a joke to an African Spiritual Adept. I personally think the "suits" they wear during rituals, look retarded. lol

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hotep Br. Keita

sorry just edited......

4. mardukson

mardukson Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Keita, in MHO

Freemasonry is just like every other institution and organization.

If it builds something, and hangs around long enough, the devil is going to get into it and take it over.

From my study of freemasonry's history, there are two opposing factions trying to build a world reality.

The pyramid and the tower.

I'm not sure I'm right about this. Who can be about a secret organization? I do know that Freemasonry has had a hand in every single real liberation movement in known history.

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

To learn the his tory of free masonry one will dis cover its creation and purpose. free masonry was derived from the rituals of atonement that used to be held by our ancestors. freemasonry all so includeds the allignment with our historic ancestors know as wisr auset and heru. with heru being the widows son one of the most powerful characters in the masorn allegorical implematation of things. The order was created to have power over the masses a new form of re lingre( re ligion). Simply put the implementors of freemasonry saw how the ancient customs serve as a instrument of control over the masses in africa. They copied some of the rituals change some names and some causes of the stories. They spread there docturine around the world in order to have a strong recrutiing class. once one controls the people then my will is your will. I can now be ominpotent and ominpresent. which are the highest goals that any form of freemasonry can offer. These groups have been perfecting the science for quite some time now. The pretty girl with the full breast( democracy) that is easy will often leave u with an std! The most powerful and corrupt doctrince today is democracy. That is why the dark side in those good movies was allways is oppostion. I encourage everyone to read about adam weishap and madame blasvaka or whatever her name is. the proof is in the research hotep!

6. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not going to argue this too much E, because the only interest I have in freemasonry is in it's connection to Nimrod.

But I will point out that if as you state, freemasonry is about controlling the masses than it has been a very poor competition to first: the power that be and their armies, and these days: the mass media.

Nah, I think freemasonry and what those Adepts do is the key to this entire reality that we live in.

They are not trying to control the massess. The masses has always been controlled until the secret societies stirs them up.

I've read that every single totalitary movement from fake communisn to Nazism, to brutal dictatorship, first goes after the Freemasons.

If that's true, why do you think that is?

7. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

If u want power u must first remove it from those whom have it. hotep

8. mardukson

Ratings:
    +1
    E

I'm listening. So no love from you for freemasonry?

It's all foul?

I want to hear what you think , in case you can convince me I'm on the wrong track

What do you think/know about the Haitian revolution?
    The French Revolution that led to the Haitian revolution and the "Age of Enlightenment?"

Were we better off before the U.S., constitution, freedom of speech and all that?

How about Freemasonry's role in ending the transatlantic slave trade?
    Abraham Lincoln.
    Simon Bolivier in South America?

Were they just instigating liberation revolutions just to get people killed?

I don't really know. I do know most of the revolutions didn't really change anything.

You may be right.

Talk to me, bruh

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Don't know much about the hatian and french revolutions. except that weak *** presentation we got in high school. What i do know is that most of the time during a conflict whether it was between nations or amongist nations there were often times one source for the funding for both sides. Similar to now with the goverment funding the different terriorist regiemes during the diamond trade. The history version of a masons stoping masons from taking over this country is very questionable. I never belived the fairy tale of george washington and his consorts protecting the country from the nwo during its development. These individuals are into the blood lines no one can enter into the haves without being a relative of some body from the orginal orders. These blood lines have allways ran through the queen of england to this vary day. I am sure all of the original inhabitors of congress were fruit of this tree. The majority of his story is lies so why should that story about george be true. hotep

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You are close but the "pyramid" and the "tower" actually represent TWO distinct bloodlines supposedly descended from Merovech hence the "Merovignians".

I'm not gonna say EXACTLY what these TWO lines are but they have to do with the sons of Judah as lineage is traced through Troy and the Franks and TWO lines of descent.

The thing about this is that every single existing royal peerage are in essence PRETENDERS and this "NWO" disquises the TWO main branches of this "lineage" based upon "possibilities".

Consider, as the wikipedia states, "No other historical evidence exists that Merovech ever lived" as "Merovech" "may have been the namesake of a certain god or demigod honored by the Franks prior to their conversion to Christianity".

In particular this was the sea-god, bistea Neptuni.

Why would this PRETENDERS even claim descent from a "son of a sea beast"?

Oh...http://www.metahistory.org/INVITED/Munter1.php

Ok..."Judah fathered Perez and Zerah by Tamar".

So while it is true that there are "two opposing factions trying to build a world reality" this reality actual has existed for thousands of years.

The problem is they are PRETENDING.

Peace