Black People : Freemasonry: Midwife to an Occult Empire

Knowledge Seed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Masonry is a joke to an African Spiritual Adept. I personally think the "suits" they wear during rituals, look retarded. lol

mardukson

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2007
Keita, in MHO

Freemasonry is just like every other institution and organization.

If it builds something, and hangs around long enough, the devil is going to get into it and take it over.

From my study of freemasonry's history, there are two opposing factions trying to build a world reality.

The pyramid and the tower.

I'm not sure I'm right about this. Who can be about a secret organization? I do know that Freemasonry has had a hand in every single real liberation movement in known history.

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Freemasonry is just like every other institution and organization.

If it builds something, and hangs around long enough, the devil is going to get into it and take it over.

From my study of freemasonry's history, there are two opposing factions trying to build a world reality.

The pyramid and the tower.

I'm not sure I'm right about this. Who can be about a secret organization? I do know that Freemasonry has had a hand in every single real liberation movement in known history.

To learn the his tory of free masonry one will dis cover its creation and purpose. free masonry was derived from the rituals of atonement that used to be held by our ancestors. freemasonry all so includeds the allignment with our historic ancestors know as wisr auset and heru. with heru being the widows son one of the most powerful characters in the masorn allegorical implematation of things. The order was created to have power over the masses a new form of re lingre( re ligion). Simply put the implementors of freemasonry saw how the ancient customs serve as a instrument of control over the masses in africa. They copied some of the rituals change some names and some causes of the stories. They spread there docturine around the world in order to have a strong recrutiing class. once one controls the people then my will is your will. I can now be ominpotent and ominpresent. which are the highest goals that any form of freemasonry can offer. These groups have been perfecting the science for quite some time now. The pretty girl with the full breast( democracy) that is easy will often leave u with an std! The most powerful and corrupt doctrince today is democracy. That is why the dark side in those good movies was allways is oppostion. I encourage everyone to read about adam weishap and madame blasvaka or whatever her name is. the proof is in the research hotep!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
One-Hundredd African Traditional Religion : African Origins Of Freemasonry African Traditional Religion Study Group 1
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Freemasonry & What It Means to Black Men: Part I Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Freemasonry:blood Sacrifices AACOOLDRE 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Freemasonry & John The Baptist AACOOLDRE 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : Angelo Soliman & Prince Hall: Fathers of African Freemasonry in the West? Black People Open Forum 13
M Black Spirituality Religion : Jehovah's Witnesses & Freemasonry Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
I Black People : What Is Freemasonry ? Part - One Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
L Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Bookshare and DIscussion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Chevron Dove Black Christians : The Origin of CULT, KULT, OCCULT…Cultures Christian Study Group 1
B Destee Network : StellarRain.com (Occult Group Blog) Magick Destee Network : 0
Ankhur Black People : Are human blood, suffering, and death needed for the Occult products of War? Black People Open Forum 26
9 Black Spirituality Religion : Are the Occult Sciences Static Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : What Falls Under the Occult Umbrella ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Responsible Entrance into the Occult Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : Metaphysical / Occult Movies You Need to See Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 145
DARKSIDE MAGICK Black Spirituality Religion : THE CLOSING OF OCCULT STORES Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
T Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Science T.V. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Oprah, Obama and the Occult? Omowale Jabali 36
Y Black Spirituality Religion : Occult partners Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
emanuel goodman Black People : occult=hidden Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Occult World Of Commerce Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Occult and other things Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Occult = Hidden Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 135
K Black Spirituality Religion : Psychic/occult warfare in the church, blogtalkradio Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 111
DARKSIDE MAGICK Black Spirituality Religion : HIGH OCCULT AND DARK ARTS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 389
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Occult Battle... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Metaverse Black People : CAN THE AFRICAN OCCULT DEFEAT GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACY? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Spirituality Religion : Blacks and Occult Power Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 154