Black People : FREEMASON Discussion

dear brother

hello brother yes i am a student of doctor york, and am proud to say so. He is the author of over 600 hundred books based on our culture none of his information has to do with personal perference just facts. In fact he challanges u just like I am to investigate and not take his word do not let your loyalty and your emotions stop u from just investigating and seeking information .Any way what is wrong with a black man choosing a lodge from his original point of orgin brother when there are kemetic symbols are the base of our order? If your choose to accept your fruit from The europeanized basis for masonary that is fine. Remember prince hall asked them for a charter something if he overstood the orgin of his order he should have never done. We do not have to seek recogniton from them for our craft. Brother be not dismayed by the information i brought to you i bring it with a sincere heart! I am still a member of the order and will be one until death. Never never discredit any of our nubain teachers until u have read them first. i can tell by your comments your have not read any of his literature. Again i challange you to investigate and not take my word. There is private information that i cannot devulge over this chat line in reference to george washington. However investigate the original prayer styles for kemetic worship and meditation. In closing brother it surprises me that some one like u that has had an excellent oppurtunity to be exposed to several different things throughout the world has allowed himself to become influenced by western cullture without perceiving the lies. It has taken half my life to waddle throught the mess and i am still working. i study all of our nubian teachers from dr york to noble drew ali, to marcus garvey. the honnorable elijah muhammad ,ra un nefer amenetc. unfortunately brother there is almost nothing of our nubian heritage that has not be tainted. It is usually ever so tainted in order to hide the truth. It evident in our spirtiuality system etc. masonary was no different "walk to the light beautiful light" I cannot stress that enough any true study of holistic principles could not and would not impress upon that light is good or intelligent or better. any true study of kemetic principles know all intelligence exist in darkness. thoughts are generated in darkness. Light is temporary and an illusion that creates competion death murder jealously etc. It is just a relection of the energy as in u can feel the rays or radiaton from them when u overstand that principle alone u can catch my drift. Those teaching are wrong and are not benefitical to my spritual growth as a nubain. Darkeness contains the sum of all things. why so much anger towards a nubian brother whom just speaks facts no personal opinions and time u stick to your culture you are considered a cult or off shot because u refuse to follow the mass. Please brother investigate on facts no fiction i love what prince hall accomplished regarding mason i probbaly would not even heard of the order were it not by him. I never once said u should disregard or leave the order and i never will because it still has one goal "to make a man a better man" In closing in order to become a mason "european version" u were asked do u have a certain belief in someone. Well at that time i did. However after being introuduced to my kemetic knowlegde system based on facts not beliefs i must change my focus holistically for myself, my children etc. It is impossible for me to know the truth and not live my live accordingly i would be insulting and hurting my ancestors the creators of the craft. Hotep wadu brother

wow

I never get caught up into people just information and the information stated are facts. I am one who never relies on the opinion of one man or women i take a holistic approach every body has useful pieces of information if u think that doctor york is solely responsible for the information above it it useless for us to continue to dialogue .Facts have no room for personal opinion. I cannot debate over your opinion of him. how about the facts listed above. If you are not familar with cosmonolgy(order of things) which is what i stated above and not brother york (he is not the father of cosmonolgy)concepts that were introduced by our ancestors brother red i suggest u take a look at the informantion regarding cosmonolgy and come to your own conclusions. I did not mention brother york (brother connetcz did)the information i stated is universal however just take an indept look and madame p.blavatsky and the illumanti. I humbly employ u to have an open heart and mind. This will be my last posting on the matter masonary is good no matter what branch u get it from however i would like the oppurtinty to study the order as ni imhotep desired!

emanuel goodman said:
hello brother yes i am a student of doctor york, and am proud to say so. He is the author of over 600 hundred books based on our culture none of his information has to do with personal perference just facts. In fact he challanges u just like I am to investigate and not take his word do not let your loyalty and your emotions stop u from just investigating and seeking information .Any way what is wrong with a black man choosing a lodge from his original point of orgin brother when there are kemetic symbols are the base....

You see bro, that is where you are wrong. I have read some of Dr. York's work and honestly bro, I think he is a fraud plain and simple. Whenever I meet a follower of his teachings they always go on this long spiel about how Dr. York has read this many books, and how Dr. York speaks this many languages, and how Dr. York did this, and how Dr. York did that. I then stop them and ask them, well, what have you done? How many languages can you speak? How many books have you read and overstand? Most of them at that point just end the convo.

As far as Masonry goes, your clandestine lodge is teaching you information that has absolutely NOTHING to do with masonry in ANY form. If you ever get a chance to sit in a "regular" lodge, you will quickly understand this. I hope you don't think we sit around all day debating and trying to figure out how the white man has taken masonry from the original man and it is all some big plot to claim it as their own. If you think anything near that, you are sadly mistaken. If you had "regular" work, you would know this.

Your clandestine and irregular lodge is teaching you about Kemet history under the guise of Masonry and that is just not the correct or proper thing to do. That is like me teaching you about cars at a basketball game, the two have nothing to do with each other. And the fact that Dr. York is reaching with his far-fetched stories is proof positive that he doesn't know what he is talking about either.

And before you go and say I don't know crap about black history or say I am some self-hating kneegrow, just know this, I know my Kemetic history, I have practiced the teachings of the Metu Neter, I have read many many many books on our history written by our ancestors. You aren't teaching me anything new. So, in short, I know where I have come from and where we have been. And the whole kemet bit and trying to tie it to Masonry is downright UNMASONIC.

Okay brother

Then why all of the egyptian references in the allegories and stories in the first three. and of the course all the refernces of egyptology in the signs and symbols i do not understand u. I hate to bicker let's just agree to disagree. however if mr york is off base then why do the majority of his information regarding kemetic ancestory and knowledge these opinions are shared by the majority of our nubian authorites on the subject and you know i am telling the truth. The real problem is the prince hall affitiates are threatened by the new masonic movement by york because of the knowledge conflict. How ever like i said masonary now has several sects all based upon race whom do not practice the same. european,prince hall, even the region you are from subscribes to a different order. Some orders have more degrees than other. If we both agree of the orgin (kemet) than what is the problem. dont u think it is a conicidence that your lester sounds bibical and uses bibical references as well. Finally in the door u have to belive not know in some form of religion or thus u are not a worthy canidate. Be patient and listen to my reasoning i understand your loyalty to prince hall however let's just stick with the facts. And if u read the meteu neter "language of the neteru" than u throughly overstand what i am saying. Which just happens to be one of my favorites and eye openers to cosmonolgy as well as anuk ausar. your struggle is not with mr york is it with the information he provides as well as other authorites. he dis covered or un covered information that was allready there come on brother stop it ! There is nothing wrong with your order however when u mention george washington and prince hall in the same breath there is something diffinitely wrong here. Do u really look at george washington as an corner stone of price hall masonary? If u do than i can see our problem. Everything the white man has infiltrated land, people, knowlegde he has changed, destroyed or lied about and u expect our masonic order to get a pass from the white man and his delvishment however he has no compassion for any thing that he is not a part of. so he takes it changes it a reclaims it for his own. hotep wadu brother

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back