Black People : FREEMASON Discussion

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I wish you were closer so I could take your ring !

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I agree.....but at least they are making themselves known.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    not sure

i'am not sure whom u are referencing to "taken a ring" however it is sad Mason, messiah, the orginial order was not founded on competion that statement sounds young and ill advised. Please young brothers any knowlegde is not for that purpose. Work on protecting your tools of the craft before some one takes them from u. Masonary is in the heart not in a lesters!!!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Actually I am quite young...50. I spoke that way because I know the original origin and purpose and science that was altered when white folks and black imitators of them got their hands on it. If you are a true Mason and you know what you know, then you should be able to lay down the knowledge to manifest God in man. Furthermore you should be able to trace your craft back over 10,000 years and more...in fact, before there was even a Kemet (Egypt). Still want to talk ?

5. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    of course let's dialouge

u are correct if u know these things than u know that is it not about the taking of a ring these are sybloms introduced by the caucasian once he got his (albert magnus) hands on our order and added degrees and other crap so that he can use it has a vechile to promote the illumanti with the help of madame Blavatsky (author of isis unveiled )who created the eastern star order. so how can we take any items from our brothers and sisters who joined the order with an open heart and mind because they did not know that the order is tainted. Why feel that way about the ones who do not know when u were once one of them we all were.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Actually it was a joke brother....and the only reason I said what I said is because unlike the 33 1/3 degrees everybody jumping off of, our system had 360 degrees....so don't be gettin all sensitive on me. :huh:

7. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    it's all to the good

unfortunately brother there are some members of the order who get caught up in that crap. when i see it i must address it:coffee: have one my treat ! Holla!!! and one more thing acutally there are 720 degrees brother 360 spritiual and 360 physical u can't have the physical without the spiritual and vise versa they are compiments of each other. our ancestors had this knowledge as u addressed eariler we will be lucky if we develop just one of them in our life time.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I knew someone would take the original thread off topic, to share their disagreement of this organization ... but i don't think it's fair to that thread, as it specifically was asking for folk who are FREEMASON's to come together and share ... which some have done.

So i moved these posts to their own thread, so those who have negative things to say, can do it here ... and not there.

Carry on.

:heart:

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Yall wanna take from your Brothers, yet you suggest they are the ones misguided?

Interesting.

:heart:

Destee

10. Connectz

Connectz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you Destee! I will say this to all that think negatively of Masonry. Don't believe the consiracy theorists! They have NO idea what they are talking about plain and simple.