Black People : FREEMAN Survival Camp

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Indigo Blues, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
    I would love to go but it's in VA and I have other family obligations to attend to so I can't go.

Please take advantage of this to learn Survival Skills at Freeman Servival Camp. The whole family should be going to this camp!

LAST Camp Closing / Financial Assistance ONLY for those who really Need it‏

JAMBO,

This is M. M. Bey, Founder of FREEMAN Survival Camp

Due to the economy and being that we don't know what may or may not happen in 2012, or for that matter in the next few months; it saddens us to say, that This May Be FREEMAN Survival Skills Training Camp'sLAST Survival Skills Training Encampment.

At this point, We still want just a few more participates, because we are really trying not to cancel this 2011 encampment; mainly because We here at FREEMAN Survival Camp would like to celebrate the recent passing of The Late Great Baba Hannibal Afrik, Our Founding elder of OLSP aka as Black Survival Network by honoring his legacy during our night exercise.

It is past our Deadline, however, We are still offering Financial assistance to Only those who are truly in need of assistance. Also ONLY Up to this Thursday Sept 15th We are only taking payments that have been wired to us via Moneygram or Western Union Or overnight money orders mails. After that anyone who calls will go onto our waiting list for those that may cancel their attendance to the camp.

So please pass this along We Do Have A Waiting List! Starting on September the 16th through September 23rd we will accept names of those who wish to attend but understand will only be permitted if we have cancellations. We ask that they please contact us to see if any cancellations have occur Starting Monday Sept 26th 2011 through NO LATER THAN NEXT FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011:

FREEMAN
    =================================
    ANNUALSURVIVAL TRAINING CAMP

COME AND RECEIVE TRAINING IN:
    Wild Food Foraging, Self Defense, Basic Marksmanship / Contact Weapons
    Land Navigation Practicum (Map & Compass), Escape & Evasion, First Aid Practicum, And MUCH MORE!!!

Dates: Friday, Sept. 30, 2011 at 5:23pm throughSun., Oct. 2, 2011 at 4:32pm.
    (Call Usif you need to Arrive earlier or Later)

For ALL PARTICIPANTS:
    STARTING Sat. JULY 30th a $5.00Non -REFUNDABLE LATE FEE will be applied.

Anytime before Aug. 30 Deadline, gets you an Additional $5 OFF for A Fully paid Referral
    (Group Discount Rates Do Not Apply to this offers)

(DEADLINE): After Early Registration Ends, ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS MUST BE POST MARKED
    NO LATER THANTues., Aug. 30th For Individuals & Groupsand on Mon., Sept. 12th For Students & School Group ONLY
    (Groups =10 or More) With The Non-Refundable FULL PAYMENT Fee That MUST Accompany your Pre-Registration
    Application)

Trainers from the BLACK SURVIVAL NETWORK(BSN) of Chicago, ILL., founded by The Late Great Baba Hannibal Afrik, 34 years ago, in 1977, will conduct a specialized Powerful Weekend Mini-course on: RURAL (Country Life) &
    URBAN (City Life) SURVIVALISM TACTICS at FREEMAN Survival Camp, near Richmond, VA. in the Nat Turner District.

Note: Student/ Children, Family & Group Rates AVAILABLE. Plus partial training scholarships.
    Also: Limited tents are available for a Small Fee Participation is encouraged for Adults and our youth female & male warriors!!

Call for details! (EST) 804.652.2859 or 434.964.9089 or 804.543.9744
    Mail to:M. M. Bey / P.O. Box 802 / Mechanicsville, VA 23111

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i wish i could go....and i hope that they get their well deserved skrilla...

one love
    khasm