Black People : Freedom Rider: Saving the White Man

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley

It’s the kind of story that brings tears to Middle America’s eyes: selfless Black person puts life on line for undeserving white. In a white man’s world, saving a redneck from a beating qualifies a Black person for sainthood

Off topic
Sherryl Underwood, is that YOU?

Back on topic, sorta...
I applaud this young sisters action, to me it says much about her character,
Seeing past what would be a knee jerk response from many of ' yeah! Kill the dam* racist a**hole, and hang him high!'

I have heard a saying that goes something like ' through suffering comes sympathy' (probably messed it up)
but perhaps too, this young woman feels that anyone who judges blindly , hates someone and have lived their entire lives hateful towards another because of what they were taught, and have discriminated against even hurt or killed because of it,...are suffering a crippling mental illness themselves and to which makes this sister sympathetic...

Just a thought, I don't know but smack in the middle of the tension of the whole thing I cant say I would have done the same. I'm not quite there yet...

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
I think he was talking about "white devil" as Malcolm X use to say.
Thank you Kamau47, for helping me to understand what in world James was talking about! Because nowhere in any post that I've written, have I referred to the devil as "being human".

And YES!!! Before Malcolm Shabazz's spiritual awakening ... it was "he" who coined that phrase.

Blessings

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.