Black People : FREEDOM AVAILABLE...(BUT NOT FOR THE FEARFUL)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: How many people out there know that there's a way to free one self from the system legally?

How many know that there's a way to stop having taxes taken out of your pay check each week ?

Stop paying property taxes or water bills ?

Stop paying child support ? (although we each know that we should be responsible for our young)

Drive without needing a drivers license ?

Stop paying social security and get what money they took out back ?

How many, if they are married, know that they aren't legally married ?
    Oh, don't get me wrong...you are married, but it just isn't to your so called spouse or mate !

How many people out there think that they are the parents of their own children ? Oh, you're the parent by fact of giving birth...but legally you're ONLY THE GUARDIAN...NOT THE PARENT ! Want to know who the real parent is ?

How many people know what the original name of America is or who ACTUALLY OWNS THIS LAND ?

How many people know what the difference is between the UNITED STATES and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?

SINCE I'M NOT GOING TO THROW THESE TAPES ON LINE AT RANDOM...I SUGGEST THAT THE FAMILY COME UP WITH A TIME AND DATE TO HEAR THESE. THEY WILL EITHER START YOU TO WAKING UP BEYOND ANYTHING YOU'VE KNOWN, OR BLOW YOUR MIND TO UTTER DISBELIEF !!

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE...WE BEEN FIGHTING THIS LONG, NOW IT'S TIME TO DO IT WITH KNOWLEDGE AND THE VERY SYSTEM THEY THOUGHT NO ONE COULD GET AROUND !!!

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED
    KEITA OTIBA KENYATTA
    :hot: :hot: :hot:

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    "FREEDOM AIN'T FREE!"

Symposium: "Freedom Ain't Free!"
    Presenter: Brother Keita Otiba Kenyatta
    Date: Sunday, April 25, 2004
    Time: 4 p.m.

For members who aren't afraid to be mentally challenged or to gain a deeper understanding of the American system, come join us on Sunday and be ready to engage in some heavy discussion. Be forewarned--this is not for the weak at heart or for those who are comfortable with the "status quo." Bring your pads and pencils to take notes and even a tape recorder so that you can archive the information and play it over and over at a later date. If you want the brass ring, you have to reach out to grab it. Knowledge is power...don't be afraid to seek new and accurate knowledge!

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

3. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Interesting, but I will not be in town on Sun., My Aunt died and We are all driving up to California....

But, it seems to me, instead of doing things that can spell trouble...why can't We get free by transferring what monies We generate into Our communities. Why not stop patronizing those in Our communities that do nothing for Our communities? Why not start blazing a business trail in Our communities that can be second to none? We can and should do these things.

Why not start combining resources?

Interesting, I would love to have a transcript of what will be said.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Sister Happy, I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt. Travel in peace sister and be safe.

When you return home, I know you're a busy sister but we need you to start sharing a little of your time with us in voice chat. The information you share with us here in the forums is powerful and we need your voice to join others to achieve the kinds of things you write about.

I'm not sure if we will be able to produce a transcript of Sunday's symposium, but maybe someone reading this who is more technically inclined than I am, will help us figure out how to.

Peace and see you when you get home...
    Queenie :heart:

5. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Brother Keita. I appreciate the first tape, even though I did not stay in the room long enough to hear it. I think this message is pretty important and it should be spread. I would like to ask the following questions about the tape:

1. Is this tape related to Noble Drew Ali or (B. Timothy Drew) and The Moorish-American Science Temple?

2. Is there a place where we can buy the tape for ourselves to listen too and share with others?

3. Is this tape state specific or a national message, because certain states have certain laws regarding Birth/Death Certificates and etc., and it may be possible that some of the information may not be applicable to certain states.

4. Could you please create a thread to help us recieve and sythensize the information that is on tape, it will be very helpful and benefical.

Thank you for reading my post,

Manasiac