Black People : Free Wayne Williams (Atl child murders case reopened)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by bigtown, May 18, 2005.

1. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    The Atlanta child murder case may be reopened soon, and the focus is on proving that Wayne Williams was un-justly imprisoned. what do you all think about this? Is Williams guilty, or innocent?

2. PositiveMindset

PositiveMindset Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +14
    I can't tell U cuz I don't have the facts, but what I do know is that if they do reopen this, brother Mumia should definitely get a new trial, cuz the bro. was railroaded, no doubt.

3. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    What I do know is that, there were definitely no real connections made between the murders of the retarded adult he was convicted of supposedly killing and the genocidal type murders of the Atlanta Black children. The way the Blacks folks in Atlanta handled this unprecedented case of the serial murdering of young Black boys and the way Black folks in America handled the results of the investigation and trial, is a dark day in the history of our people…we were bamboozled and basically bamboozled ourselves. We were all so wrapped up in the outcome of the O.J. trail, but let this horrible destruction of young Black males get swept under the judicial rug…I just heard about this call for a review of this case, I’m going follow what the evidence really is or was, as closely as possible.

4. Ledda

Ledda Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Law officials in ATL never thought he was guilty. Someone on the news even mentioned that the KKK may have been responsible.