Black Astrology : Free Personal Astrological Chart

Yes looks like we were born seven days apart and in neighboring cities. And here we are...

Still what does cardinal mean?

river said:
Yes, looks like we were born seven days apart and in neighboring cities. And here we are...
Yes...an amazing coincidence, and yes, your horoscopes would be somewhat similar...

river said:
Still what does cardinal mean?
In astrology the cardinal points in a natal chart are the north, south, east and west angles (similar to the cardinal points on a compass). These cardinal points or angles in a horoscope are represented by the cardinal signs of the zodiac, which are Aries (east), Libra (west), Capricorn (north) and Cancer (south)...

Hi Brother Aqil,

I'm not sure if you are still giving astrological reports but I would like one done. I was born 4/11/87 @ 9:02 am in Atlanta, GA. This is very interesting to me. All this time I've been here and I never took notice to this. Um, I've been on this one thread for almost an hour. LOL. Can you please do me one?

Krazelyricks

I have re-created the Heavens for the exact moment of your birth, and your nativity shows that you were born with the Sun in Aries, the Moon in Virgo, and your time of birth gives you Taurus rising. In other words, you are an Aries with a Virgo personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Taurus.

Born during the Sun’s transit of the cardinal fire sign Aries, you are pioneering, headstrong and impulsive. Mars, the planet of dynamic energy, rules Aries, thus you are full of ambition and you love new ideas and enterprises. You have tremendous enthusiasm, persistence and willpower, but you need to exercise discretion in your personal dealings. You are inclined to go right to the point, even if it means being blunt. Indignation and anger comes too easily, and your remarks can be quite cutting.

Nobody bosses you around; you would much rather be at the head of your own organization, or at least leading the field in some new endeavor. You are self-assertive, impulsive and restless – always giving the impression of urgency. Although you probably have a fiery temper, you do not hold a grudge for long. You have a great love of justice, freedom, and individual determination.

People born under the sign of The Ram (the symbol for Aries) are highly competitive; thus you seek to be first and best in whatever you do. You are a natural leader who would seek fame and recognition more often than wealth and comfort. However, because of your desire for authority and superiority, you are overly aggressive sometimes, and prone to use force rather than reason and diplomacy in dealing with others. If you do not possess the necessary wisdom and experience to back up your craving for authority, you will appear foolish. Your impulsiveness and inability to listen to the advice of others tends to involve you in difficulties.

Much of your strength arises out of your refusal to admit defeat. You are never daunted by failure, and you always seek new avenues of expression. Aries females are zealous and ardent, and especially equipped for the career world. They are aggressive and sure in the knowledge that they can do anything a man or another woman can do and more. There is no place for male chauvinism in the life of an Aries female!

The more highly evolved Aries individuals possess great willpower, spiritual self-confidence, and regenerative ability. This is because the Sun is exalted in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac.

The key phrase for this sign is “I am.”

The Moon was in the mutable earth sign Virgo at the time of your birth, thus you respond to encouragement and appreciation, and you have a deep hunger for sharing experiences and self-realization with others. However, this makes you emotionally over-eager; you may be prone to dictating the course of all your relationships. You are insistent and you can even be petulant. You are generous with your time and service; you want to serve people, but you have trouble understanding their feelings.

This sign position of the Moon emphasizes your mental qualities, but here the restless mental qualities of Gemini are replaced by steadiness and practicality (both Gemini and Virgo are ruled by the planet Mercury). You do not value knowledge for its own sake, but you seek it in order to use and apply it. Your memory is excellent, and you analyze and criticize all sense impressions with care. You are shrewd, with excellent business acumen and meticulous attention to detail. You could do very well in psychoanalysis or diagnosis of any kind. You should try to counteract fussiness (you want what you want and just the way you want it!) or a lack of self-confidence.

You have a fondness for science and/or the occult. You can be clairvoyant or psychic, and you have great intuitive abilities if you choose to develop them. You can be temperamental at times; you prefer to earn everything by your mental ability and your fertile imagination. Despite the Virgo tendency to be picky and argumentative, you appear quiet, shy, and unpretentious. Although you are basically proper and conservative, your religious inclinations surface in a broadminded way. With this mutable Moon you have many acquaintances; there will be frequent changes in your life; and you will make numerous short trips.

You are an excellent teacher. You do not ask personal questions unless necessary, and your curiosity only surfaces in relation to work and practical affairs. Since you are very interested in diet, health and hygiene, you have a tendency to worry and to develop a nervous disposition; your digestion may suffer as a result. The Moon in Virgo is often referred to as “the medicine-chest Moon.” Virgo rules the small intestines and the solar plexus, therefore a vegetarian diet is highly recommended for those with this sign prominent in their horoscopes.

The Moon in Virgo often indicates emotional insecurity, which expresses itself as a lack of warmth and at times inhibition.

The key phrase for this sign is, “I analyze.”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back