Black Astrology : Free Personal Astrological Chart

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Destee, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello Family,

I'm sure many of you know our Dear Darling Brother Aqil, as he has been here forever! Brother Aqil is an astrologer, our first columnist ever, morning DJ playing smooth jazz for us in voice chat, a great source of encouragement, my friend, our Brother, and a Premium Member ... just in case you've not had the pleasure of meeting him!

Brother Aqil has provided free astrological charts to the Family for all the years that he's been here. All one had to do was ask. But that has all changed now! Brother Aqil offered to provide this very kind consideration to Premium Members only, in an effort to get more of the Family to become Premium Members. Our thinking is, we will add all we can to the "Benefits of Premium Membership," as it is you who is keeping this community here!

I am a Capricorn and all my life i've read the things written regarding Capricorns, and it never matched me. They were always made to sound so greedy, and focused only on money, cold hearted people, not sensitive, kind hearted, self-sacrificing, or any of the things i am. That all changed when Brother Aqil did my astrological chart! I was so pleasantly surprised! I think the difference between those and Brother Aqil's is that his was the first done from a Black perspective. Brother Aqil does it with one's Spirit in mind. He captured me beautifully, if i do say so myself! :) If you take the time to visit his forum, you will see that he brings a very unique view of astrology, not found anywhere else.

So to all the Premium Members, please let Brother Aqil know you'd like your own personal astrological chart done, and he'll be glad to do it for you. You will need to provide the following pieces of information:

• birth date
    • birth time
    • birth place

For those Family Members who are not Premium Members, please Become a Premium Member! We need your help and there's absolutely no reason for you to be missing out on the wonderfulness that comes with supporting those who support you!

Thank You Brother Aqil for your great show of love. It is one thing for folk to say they will support us, but to find those that actually do it, every way they can ... is a blessing from God Himself! Thank You!

Family ... if you have any questions, you may post them here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. sistahisis

sistahisis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Greetings!

greetings! i hope all is well for everyone. my boyfriend & i were reading through this thread and found wrote about librans to be pretty much on point. could you give us a breakdown according to his chart? he was born 10-10-78 in inglewood, california at midnight. peace

3. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    sistahisis:

I have recreated the heavens for the exact time of your mate's birth, and his nativity shows that he was born with the Sun in Libra, the Moon in Capricorn, and his time of birth gives him Cancer rising. In other words, your mate is a Libra with a Capricorn personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Cancer. Here is its delineation:

Sistahisis' mate
    October 10, 1978
    12:00 AM (PDT)
    Inglewood, California

Your natal Sun is 16 degrees Libra.

Very sociable, you enjoy being with others and definitely prefer not be alone. Warm and affectionate, you go out of your way to make others like you. You despise ugliness, for you being surrounded by beauty and harmony is a necessity of life. You prefer fine clothing, an attractive home and pleasant surroundings wherever you are. Your refined tastes apply to music and to art as well. At times, you are very indecisive you waver and falter when forced to make a choice because you have the ability to see both sides of any question. The positive part of this is that you are very fair-minded and can be trusted to settle disputes. Your greatest challenge is to take any one- on-one encounter and make the most of it.

Your natal Moon, your cosmic ruler, is 28 degrees Capricorn.
    You are serious and shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. An achiever, you prefer doing practical, worthwhile things that produce tangible results. You need role models to respect, love and emulate. You tend to feel that you're a failure unless you get an important and highly respected position in life. Don't be so hard on yourself! For you, practical needs always win out over emotional considerations. Remember that you too have the right to comfort, security and love. Dutiful and patient, when you make an emotional commitment, you sign on for the long haul - your love is long-enduring.

Your rising sign is 19 degrees Cancer.
    Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however, once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self-confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security - in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

Mercury is 23 degrees Libra.
    You are known for not jumping to conclusions about things. You tend to weigh all possible choices very carefully before making a decision. When in the slightest amount of doubt, you will compromise rather than ruffle any feathers. You are a true raconteur of culture and taste...your ideas and opinions are neat, elegant and refined. A born diplomat, you dislike discord so much that you will go out of your way to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You speak softly and pleasantly.

Venus, your ruling planet, is 21 degrees Scorpio.
    Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so - you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you...this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Mars is 13 degrees Scorpio.
    Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul...you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold.

Jupiter is 5 degrees Leo.
    You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high-minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality.
    Saturn is 9 degrees Virgo.
    Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

Uranus is 14 degrees Scorpio.
    You and your peer group demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is 16 degrees Sagittarius.
    You and your entire generation are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is 16 degrees Libra.
    For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments...they will not be entered into lightly.

The Moon's North Node is 26 degrees Virgo.
    You're usually quite at ease in leaving leadership roles in the hands of others. You would rather tend to the thousand and one details that need to be accomplished to keep any group going. Although you're very fussy and high-minded when it comes to choosing your associates, once your loyalty is given you can be trusted with many of the practical aspects of any project that is being undertaken. Usually quite unselfish, you will toil long hours in the service of any worthy cause that demands your attention. But be careful that your perfectionist tendencies don't get in the way of making real progress. (In other words, don't waste your time dusting clean shelves!)

4. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    Taurus The Bull...

Hello Aquil, I must say I really enjoy your posts on here about astrology! I am a student of it as well, however, I wanted to get your perspective on my chart. If you don't mind?

I was born 5-4-71 @ 10:26PM...

I would greatly respect your knowledge. Help! I am having some difficulty in understanding why when others do my chart they see all of the "power" and powerful aura and I am not a stick in the mud???

Thank you
    Lady Bastet

5. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Lady Bastet:

I have re-created the Heavens for the exact moment of your birth and your nativity shows that you were born with the Sun in Taurus, the Moon in Virgo, and your time of birth gives you Sagittarius rising. In other words, you are a Taurus with a Virgo personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Sagittarian. Here are the planetary delineations:

Lady Bastet
    May 4, 1971
    10:26 PM (EST)
    Lansing, Michigan

Your natal Sun is 14 degrees Taurus.

You are known for being patient, slow moving and careful...you love to prolong and savor enjoyable times. You appreciate and need comfort, ease and warm surroundings. Be careful of a tendency to become placid and self-satisfied and to overeat (especially sweets). You require strenuous situations in order to grow and mature properly, even though you try to avoid them. Affectionate, even-tempered and slow to anger...when you do become emotionally upset, you are also slow to forgive and time must pass before your calm returns. You demand real results from any situation...abstractions are very difficult for you to comprehend. Very artistic, your hands love to mold and shape things. You portray an earthy, physical sexiness that others find quite seductive.

Your natal Moon is in 14 degrees Virgo.
    You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.

Your rising sign (Ascendant) is 17 degrees Sagittarius.
    You are known for being open, frank, outgoing and honest. At times, though, you are also blunt and quite indiscreet. Others have to learn not to take everything you say personally, because you usually do not mean any harm. You appreciate living your life in a straightforward and simple manner...you dislike social niceties and consider them to be hindrances to real communication. You have lots and lots of energy and tend to become quite restless if you feel confined. You demand the freedom to do as you choose...you must be self-directed or you feel trapped and anxious. With your abundant energy, you enjoy being outdoors, and you should be attracted to physical exercise or to those forms of sport which can help you burn off some of that excess energy. Very gregarious, you love to socialize - your innate enthusiasm livens up any gathering.

Mercury is 23 degrees Aries.
    Very quick-witted, you are known for being an independent thinker. You love to debate and argue, and are excellent at repartee and battles of wits. At times, however, you act too fast on hastily formed opinions and thus waste a lot of energy defending your rash and sometimes incorrect conclusions. It is perfectly acceptable for you to defend your beliefs with your usual vigor, but try not to take the opinions of others as personal insults.

Venus, your ruling planet, is 13 degrees Aries.
    You are a very affectionate person but you hate to be tied down. You are more than willing to be the aggressor in initiating new relationships. Indeed, once you have set your sights on someone, you tend to pursue him or her ardently and passionately. But you do demand your own way in a relationship. Try to give in to your partner's needs and desires once in a while.

Mars is 0 degrees Aquarius.
    Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic...you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

Jupiter, your life ruler, is 3 degrees Sagittarius.
    You have a very strong sense of ethics and morality. You are widely read and may also be widely traveled because you are sincerely interested in expanding your knowledge of the world about you. At times, you have an annoying tendency to be self-righteous and preachy about your belief system. You are usually quite idealistic and you demand the right to be able to explore the entire world of experiences yourself. Remember to grant others the similar right...be tolerant, not dogmatic.

Saturn is 24 degrees Taurus.
    Complete freedom of choice makes you ill at ease. You must have a firm, ordered, secure foundation in your life in order to feel comfortable. You do not adapt easily and tend to fear the new and untried. You constantly fear that you do not have enough (love, property, material things, etc.) and this makes you tend toward being selfish, withdrawn and stingy. If you try to surround yourself with supportive people in your environment, you will become more emotionally self-supporting.

Uranus is 10 degrees Libra.
    You - as well as your entire peer group - have a very free, unstable and unconventional approach to relationships and emotional commitments. You will be attracted to experiments in marriage and shared lifestyles. Personal freedom is more important to you than entangling emotional bonds. In the realm of art and aesthetics, you are attracted to the bizarre, shocking and unusual.

Neptune is 2 degrees Sagittarius.
    You and your entire generation are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is 27 degrees Virgo.
    For your entire generation this will be a time when profound changes in society's attitude toward work, duty and responsibility will be initiated. Radical changes in attitudes toward personal health and general nutrition will be promulgated and gain wide acceptance and practice.

The Moon's North Node is 19 degrees Aquarius.
    As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups...so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded...you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric...you enjoy watching their minds work.

6. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you Aquil... this chart is me lol... often times I find it difficult to be in relationships that smother or require a lot of constraining committment. But I need to committment in order to feel safe. Is this crazy or what? Can you tell me what type of relationship I would need to foster to achieve both goals. The committment and the freedom? Cancer's are possessive! Would this work?

Lady Bastet

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Lady Bastet:

Mating with a water sign would bring you your greatest fulfillment, especially a Cancer or a Pisces. The clinging nature of Cancer will appeal to your amorous nature, and both of you would realize the importance of your home and family. However, Gemini is the sign on the cusp of the 7th house of marriage and intimate relationships, which means that you are a freedom-loving soul who needs intelligent and sympathetic companionship. Passion rarely carries you away. Age, social and financial conditions don't matter at all in your one-on-one relationship, even though your Sun-sign is the money sign of the zodiac. Your need is more for moral support and appreciation. Any strong irritability you have with others is rarely long-lasting, for you believe in a "live-and-let-live" philosophy. Unless you are careful, though, you are likely to "marry in haste and repent at leisure." You should be careful in choosing a mate, as you require good companionship to make a success of life. A mate born under the air sign Gemini would be most compatible to your particular character and personality...

8. ANGELIC SOUL

Ratings:
    +2
    A mate born under the air sign Gemini would be most compatible to your particular character and personality...[/QUOTE]

Aquil you are too deep! You are just so wonderful with this astrology. I love reading what you have to say.
    Wow.. ok, I am slightly confused. You said Cancers would bring me my most fulfillment or pisces... Ok then, what about this last segment??????? Ok this is funny, I attract a lot, I mean a lot of gemini's... my first love was a gemini and he drove me crazzzzzzeeeee lol.. but that was 7 years ago!! Some one else told me that I could marry someone else of another sign and it would be a good thing if they had a lot of water in their chart, such as cancer and pisces. I am thinking that is almost like the same thing your saying? How did you figure the above statement out? I am curious.

Aquil, I want to learn how to do astrology like you do, I have the personalities down but want to do a chart... do you have any suggestions? Please be patient with me? lol

Lady

9. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Upon casual orientation we see that your natal Sun in Taurus makes a favorable aspect to your natal Moon in Virgo. The Sun was trining (120° aspect) the Moon at the time of your birth...here is its delineation:

The trine between the Sun and the Moon in your horoscope indicates that there is harmonious balance between your will, habits and emotions. You react naturally to stimuli, i.e., in such a way that your ego can continue to develop properly. There is a good balance between the lessons you have learned from your past experiences and your ability to use these lessons to realize your destiny.

Your relationship with your parents was generally favorable to your continued growth. They may have inspired you to assert your own individuality so that you could become your own person rather than a reflection of their desires. You should enjoy a pleasant relationship with them and with other members of your family throughout your life.

You have the opportunity to rise to prominence if you want to. There is a "luck" factor in your favor, but you also have the temperament to feel completely at ease in positions of authority. You always exercise your will with an understanding of how people will react to it.

Persuasive, but not offensive, you have a knack for getting people to do what you want without appearing domineering. Your refined nature is a decided asset if you choose to pursue a professional career.

You underestimate your potential to climb to the top in any endeavor you find attractive. You should choose a field that has possibilities for growth. Land development, real estate, and domestic enterprises in general are some of the areas in which you could build a very rewarding future. Working with the public is advised, because you have the calm disposition to cope with any situation that could develop.

Your greatest problem (if it can be called that) is your tendency to be apathetic when you could deliberately assert yourself. You have an abundance of creative talent that can be usefully applied in situations that involve people in close relationships. Young people and children are comfortable with you and are on their best behavior because they want to please you. They respond to your attitude of protective caring for them, and they will never forget your contact with them.

Your honesty and sincerity makes you attractive to both genders. You are warm and friendly toward casual acquaintances as well as close friends, and wherever you go you leave a lasting impression...

10. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Your natal Sun in Taurus inconjuncts (150° aspect) your Sagittarius Ascendant (rising sign) in your horoscope. Here is its delineation:

The inconjunct (150° aspect) between the Sun and your Ascendant shows that you are a tireless worker and you don't do anything unless you can give it your full effort. You want the approval of everyone you know for what you accomplish. Secretly you may hope to gain some public recognition, but you don't really expect it. You are generally willing to work behind the scenes, quietly developing your potentials and mastering the skills you need to meet the struggles involved in earning a living.

Your creative talents are useless unless you develop them and make them your greatest assets. You respect people who seek a formal education, although you yourself can do very well merely by developing your latent talents. Always striving for excellence, you are impatient with people who are inefficient or lazy.

You learned many valuable lessons from your parents, and you may have followed their suggestions in getting the training they felt you should have. Actually you are a specialist, but you underestimate your capabilities, being satisfied with yourself only when you are successful in your work. You know how to convert your talents into revenue, and you expect to be well paid for your services. You know what they are worth. Undaunted by competition, you always try to be the best in whatever you do. Your future is secure, as you are well aware.

You drive yourself excessively, which carries the risk of depleting your physical reserves. Detach yourself from responsibility now and then so that you can unwind and get some much-needed rest. You feel a deep obligation to prove your abilities to yourself, although you don't mind when others make flattering remarks about your skills.

You are easily imposed upon by so-called friends who always want you to do something for them. This is your chance to know who your friends really are. You should be wary of revealing your ideas to associates who may try to capitalize on them without giving you the full credit you deserve - and without paying for them either.