Free Personal Astrological Chart

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Destee, Jul 12, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

I'm sure many of you know our Dear Darling Brother Aqil, as he has been here forever! Brother Aqil is an astrologer, our first columnist ever, morning DJ playing smooth jazz for us in voice chat, a great source of encouragement, my friend, our Brother, and a Premium Member ... just in case you've not had the pleasure of meeting him!

Brother Aqil has provided free astrological charts to the Family for all the years that he's been here. All one had to do was ask. But that has all changed now! Brother Aqil offered to provide this very kind consideration to Premium Members only, in an effort to get more of the Family to become Premium Members. Our thinking is, we will add all we can to the "Benefits of Premium Membership," as it is you who is keeping this community here!

I am a Capricorn and all my life i've read the things written regarding Capricorns, and it never matched me. They were always made to sound so greedy, and focused only on money, cold hearted people, not sensitive, kind hearted, self-sacrificing, or any of the things i am. That all changed when Brother Aqil did my astrological chart! I was so pleasantly surprised! I think the difference between those and Brother Aqil's is that his was the first done from a Black perspective. Brother Aqil does it with one's Spirit in mind. He captured me beautifully, if i do say so myself! :) If you take the time to visit his forum, you will see that he brings a very unique view of astrology, not found anywhere else.

So to all the Premium Members, please let Brother Aqil know you'd like your own personal astrological chart done, and he'll be glad to do it for you. You will need to provide the following pieces of information:

• birth date
    • birth time
    • birth place

Thank You Brother Aqil for your great show of love. It is one thing for folk to say they will support us, but to find those that actually do it, every way they can ... is a blessing from God Himself! Thank You!

Family ... if you have any questions, you may post them here or in Brother Aqil's Forum.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this so beautiful and very own reading ! thankz brutha Aqil

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    keita Otiba Kenyatta

time: 2:00 a.m
    date: August 13, 1956
    place: St. John's Newfoundland, Canada

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Thank you my friend!

Brother Aqil, thank you for the contributions you make to this community. You wear many hats :teach: here and we're fortunate to have you.

Queenie :heart:

5. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    COOL.... I'M SUPER CURIOUS. 03-28-1978 AT 7:28 PM EVANSTON, IL. DESTEE YOU'RE EXPANDING MORE THAN I COULD EVER IMAGINE (IN SUCH A SHORT TIME THAT IS).