Black People : Free Book Copies- About The Lost Ancient Culture of Africa - While They Last

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by hilosun, Oct 17, 2012.

1. hilosun

hilosun Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    Free Book Copies- About The Lost Ancient Culture of Africa - While They Last

More About The Book:

This free title is a recovery of one of the oldest and richest cultures of the human family. Lost, overlooked, and also actively suppressed by invading colonialist empires, this culture and its practices are characterized by subtle refinement and wisdom that has developed since the earliest times.

Africa and its sister populations have been driven into a relative cultural dark age by the relentless legions of barbarian invaders, such as Vikings, Romans, and the European nations that these elites created and control... Following a trend that swept Europe and most of the globe at the hands of one branch of the human family, the Nordic rulers who oppress and enslave their own lower classes, as well as peoples in other lands, and have seized power through massive organized violence, driven by their dark occultist culture, which is at the heart of the secret aristocratic societies that control the world network of banks, governments, major corporations, militaries, police, schools, and all major mass media outlets.

The truth that was hidden and suppressed is that African culture, science, and knowledge are at the foundation of all human culture, language, architecture, and spirituality. Africans have been portrayed falsely as uncivilized, to justify slavery, greed, and the misdeeds of those who committed grave offences against humanity, when they have really been systematically degraded and deprived since their former golden ages.

In truth, extensive research shows a culture that is the foundation of the human family, with extensively developed sensitivity and morality that transcends modern-day cultures completely--due to its ancient status, with kindness toward all life, without war, with deep understanding of ecological sustainability, naturalistic lifestyle, with extremely strong family and community bonds and extensive family-togetherness, and with a base of knowledge and wise etiquette that was systematically transposed into many of the organized religions formulated by empires of conquest, slavery, lies, and hypocrisy.

Much of this has been recovered from Africa's sister civilizations, where it survived due to geographical isolation, and other circumstances, but its origins are unmistakable.

Especially intended for the sons and daughters of Africa who have been forcibly separated from their true culture, and had it hidden from them by secret societies and ruling elites, this crucial, easy-to-understand knowledge is part of the rich ancient heritage of all members of the human family, and can be enjoyed by all who are open to learn.

FREE DOWNLOAD:

You can get the free eBook by downloading it from this file hosting site by clicking this link :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/snrn0h

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD SITE:

http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/JGRJE7EKPHBM/IndoAfrican_Images_and_COE_eBook_Combo_Reduced.pdf.html

Or, if you prefer me to email you the eBook file you can send me an email request at (hilosun at yahoo dot com)

FREE PAPERBACK:

To receive a free PAPERBACK copy of this 160 page, artistic non-fiction title, send an email with your MAILING ADDRESS to (hilosun at yahoo com). I will be sending 10-20 copies per month, while supplies last.

Once you receive one or both versions, I encourage you to share it with your friends and family too.

What was taken away should not be sold or charged for. Try to understand the importance of this information and transmission of culture.

P.S. We can also discuss the book on this thread.

2. hilosun

hilosun Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    hi all,

well, I have received a couple of requests for books and eBooks Through this site. I hope more will contact me for a Free .pdf version, or to get on the list for the paperback (there is a little wait). It's crazy how much hate and censorship there is on craigslist, so I think I will sign up on some more africana sites where there is decent moderation.

if you have received a copy of this book from me, please feel free to pass on my email address for requests, and please due post up with your comments and--compliments/rave reviews ;-)

3. hilosun

hilosun Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    I am also sending a .pdf image file with the eBook, with lots of great related pics FYI.

4. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    Why not just post the content and solicit feedback?

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    cant you just upload the PDF to google docs.. or Scribd.. ? Mailing Addresses are pretty personal..

6. hilosun

hilosun Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    thanks for the suggestion. i will look into these options. email address is also an option for eBook.

UPDATE: Free Direct Download links have been posted

7. Gorilla

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    The law of averages with this many people probably means there's bound to be a sucker. Best of luck in your information harvesting.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Sort of makes sense Gorilla, here's what I found when I searched the title, The Lost Ancient Culture of Africa:

Free Book Copies- The Lost Ancient Culture of Africa - While They Last

newyork.craigslist.org › brooklynfor sale / wantedfree stuff
    Oct 14, 2012 – This recently published, free paperback is a recovery of one of the oldest and richest culturesof the human family. Lost, overlooked, and also ...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/zip/3334716851.html

9. Gorilla

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399

People who truly want to set something free on the Internet do just that. They don't have people hand over personal information or jump through a lot of hoops. It's just a phishing net hoping to get lucky.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    Gotcha...