Black People : Free Astrological Chart Interpretation (for everyone)

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dadachango69, Jul 27, 2004.

1. dadachango69

dadachango69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    This syte has been around for ages. It is a good place for beginners who want to learn how to interpret their own chart. Their main page features the "current cosmic weather".

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow and our brutha Aqil brings a chart sweet he's our very own
    right here in da house thankz why look anywhere else just ask
    Aqil !!!!!!!!!

3. dadachango69

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    There's nothing wrong with empowering the people. Information is free. Elaboration is anotha story. :toast:

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Thank you

Greetings dadachango and thank you for sharing the link to the website. :wave: Thankfully, our people are developing a greater appreciation for astrology and its importance in our daily lives and this will help them to understand the basics. I think we all should share some of the responsibility for learning and growing.

Since coming here I've learned a lot from Brother Aqil on this topic and I know that I've gained a new respect for astrology as a result. He has a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to share it as you can see from the high level of his activity here.

Just as important though, Brother Aqil has been a longstanding member of Destee.com and has been a financial supporter almost from day one. Obviously he understands, not only the importance of information but also the importance for us to support our community. We certainly love our brother for the wonderful contributions he makes to our discussion forums and for being a dedicated leader in our community.

I respectfully disagree with you that "information is free". Our people can certainly testify that it hasn't always been free and still isn't to some degree. As Bush acknowledge in the movie/documentary "Farenheit 911", whoever has access has power. But whenever you can get it, I agree we should seize the opportunity because the window may not always be open for you to have access to it.

I do agree with you completely though that our people need to be empowered and information has the ability to empower us. I will add, that we should also be committed to our beliefs and take a stand to let it be known what you believe in. Whatever you value, you should protect and not let anyone take it away from you.

Destee.com provides a wonderful service to our people. We have thousands of members who visit here regularly to participate in discussions and gain from the knowledge that is shared on a daily basis. In order to continue providing this service, we need people like our Premium Members to help sustain us. Without them, the doors to our community would have been closed months ago.

Premium Members are the backbone of our community and we appreciate them going above and beyond what's expected. As such we are constantly seeking ways to show our appreciation while at the same time provide incentives for others to join ranks with us. Having access to an indepth astrological reading by Brother Aqil is but one incentive that we offer to them.

Dadachango, you are a frequent visitor here and always provide us with so much of your knowledge, yet you haven't joined the rank of Premium Member yet. I want to take the opportunity to encourage you to join us and help others to lead by example.

For more information on how to do that, simply click on the link in my signature line or go to the Front Page and you'll find it there too. We appreciate all of your help and input in keeping our people informed of issues that are important for us to know. Thank you for being a regular visitor here and we hope to have you join our financial leaders soon.

Peace,
    Queenie

5. dadachango69

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    So, copyright law means nothing. Now, I have to PAY to read someone else's CUT AND PASTE. You should rethink what you are saying. So, if I become a $$ PREMIUM member $$ , then I can cut and paste without anyone ribbing me for NOT PROVIDING the LINK where it originated from?

6. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Where did you read this?

Queenie

7. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    If you are referring to my previous comments, they have nothing to do with "cutting and pasting" or copyright laws, so I haven't a clue as to what point you're trying to make nor do I understand your inference that something is "all about money." So whose thoughts am I posting? And if you are offended, on what basis were you offended...because I'm promoting Destee.com or because I disagreed with you that information isn't always free?

8. dadachango69

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    Name: Astrolabe Customer
    October 10 1978
    12:00 AM Time Zone is PDT
    Inglewood, CA

Rising Sign is in 19 Degrees Cancer
    Very sensitive by nature, you prefer to be in your own familiar surroundings. Cautious and conservative, you make changes in your life only very slowly, if at all. You do not open up easily to strangers. Friendships are made for life, however -- once given, your trust is forever. Your mother, your home as a child and your early family life in general are very important to you. You are also very sentimental. When you feel self- confident, you are gentle, giving and protective of the needs of others. But when you feel insecure or threatened, you become overly sensitive to criticism, shy, withdrawn and moody. You have a strong need for security -- in the sense that you are being loved, nourished and protected.

Sun is in 16 Degrees Libra.
    Very sociable, you enjoy being with others and definitely prefer not be alone. Warm and affectionate, you go out of your way to make others like you. You despise ugliness, for you being surrounded by beauty and harmony is a necessity of life. You prefer fine clothing, an attractive home and pleasant surroundings wherever you are. Your refined tastes apply to music and to art as well. At times, you are very indecisive you waver and falter when forced to make a choice because you have the ability to see both sides of any question. The positive part of this is that you are very fair-minded and can be trusted to settle disputes. Your greatest challenge is to take any one- on-one encounter and make the most of it.

Moon is in 28 Degrees Capricorn.
    You are serious and shy and very uncomfortable in those situations where spontaneous and exuberant emotional reactions seem called for. An achiever, you prefer doing practical, worthwhile things that produce tangible results. You need role models to respect, love and emulate. You tend to feel that you're a failure unless you get an important and highly respected position in life. Don't be so hard on yourself! For you, practical needs always win out over emotional considerations. Remember that you too have the right to comfort, security and love. Dutiful and patient, when you make an emotional commitment, you sign on for the long haul -- your love is long- enduring.

Mercury is in 23 Degrees Libra.
    You are known for not jumping to conclusions about things. You tend to weigh all possible choices very carefully before making a decision. When in the slightest amount of doubt, you will compromise rather than ruffle any feathers. You are a true raconteur of culture and taste -- your ideas and opinions are neat, elegant and refined. A born diplomat, you dislike discord so much that you will go out of your way to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You speak softly and pleasantly.

Venus is in 21 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your feelings about others are deep, powerful, intense and complex. When you like someone, you do so totally and obsessively if you do not like someone, they do not exist. Your faithfulness and loyalty to your lover is unquestioned, indeed at times it is too much so -- you get so possessive that you almost smother your partner. At times, your feelings are kept deep within you and, because they are so complex and intense, they frighten you -- this is the way that you try to ignore them. But the more you try to do this, the more explosive things get when you eventually do express them.

Mars is in 13 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul -- you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold.

Jupiter is in 05 Degrees Leo.
    You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality.

Saturn is in 09 Degrees Virgo.
    Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

Uranus is in 14 Degrees Scorpio.
    You, and your peer group, demand to confront life at its deepest and most meaningful levels. Very compulsive and obsessive in your approach to everything, you will avoid anything that is casual or superficial, especially when it comes to relationships. You will seek out and explore new methods of healing as well as different ways to deal with deep-seated emotional problems.

Neptune is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius.

You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 16 Degrees Libra.
    For your entire generation, this is a time of radical changes in society's attitude toward marriage and interpersonal relationships. There is a general fear and awe at the power inherent in making emotional or contractual commitments -- they will not be entered into lightly.

N. Node is in 26 Degrees Virgo.
    You're usually quite at ease in leaving leadership roles in the hands of others. You would rather tend to the thousand and one details that need to be accomplished to keep any group going. Although you're very fussy and high-minded when it comes to choosing your associates, once your loyalty is given you can be trusted with many of the practical aspects of any project that is being undertaken. Usually quite unselfish, you will toil long hours in the service of any worthy cause that demands your attention. But be careful that your perfectionist tendencies don't get in the way of making real progress. (In other words, don't waste your time dusting clean shelves!)

If you would like a detailed (approx 30 page) interpretation of your astrological profile which includes your houses, aspects, and major trends in your chart - or if you would like other reports or readings that depict your life and the influences that you are under for any specific dates - See our chart service offerings at http://alabe.com/chartservice or contact us at 1-800-THE-NOVA for prices and information.

To do a different Chart, Click HERE
    See our Chart Service pages for information on many full length reports that you can order.
    HomeSoftwareSupportAstro ReportsEducationMiscLinksFree ChartHome PageSolar Fire 5.1 - Full VersionSolar Fire 2 - StandardAstrolabe ReportsOthersDownloads & UpdatesFAQ'sMain Support PageBirth Chart ReportsRelationship ReportsForecast ReportsAstro Intelligence ReportsChart CalculationMain Reports PageArticlesWhat Astrology Can Do For YouNCGR Directory of Certified AstrologersStardate PendantPhoto GalleryHistory & BiosLinksShopping CartMain Links Page

INPUTTED THE DATA:

October 10 1978
    12:00 AM Time Zone is PDT
    Inglewood, CA

FROM http://alabe.com/freechart/

THE destee.com "version":

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Dadachango ... i'm trying to follow this ... are you saying that Brother Aqil just copies and pastes the astrological information, from that site to this one?

:heart:

Destee

10. dadachango69

Film Screenwriter
    Ratings:
    +2
    Why do you need me to explain to you what you can research on your own? Input the info at that site and come to your own conclusions.

INPUT THE DATA:

October 10 1978
    12:00 AM
    Inglewood, CA

http://alabe.com/freechart/

I am not a "$$Premium Member$$". I have no real right to speak.