Black People : Free Astrological Chart Interpretation (for everyone)

Thank you

Greetings dadachango and thank you for sharing the link to the website. :wave: Thankfully, our people are developing a greater appreciation for astrology and its importance in our daily lives and this will help them to understand the basics. I think we all should share some of the responsibility for learning and growing.

Since coming here I've learned a lot from Brother Aqil on this topic and I know that I've gained a new respect for astrology as a result. He has a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to share it as you can see from the high level of his activity here.

Just as important though, Brother Aqil has been a longstanding member of Destee.com and has been a financial supporter almost from day one. Obviously he understands, not only the importance of information but also the importance for us to support our community. We certainly love our brother for the wonderful contributions he makes to our discussion forums and for being a dedicated leader in our community.

I respectfully disagree with you that "information is free". Our people can certainly testify that it hasn't always been free and still isn't to some degree. As Bush acknowledge in the movie/documentary "Farenheit 911", whoever has access has power. But whenever you can get it, I agree we should seize the opportunity because the window may not always be open for you to have access to it.

I do agree with you completely though that our people need to be empowered and information has the ability to empower us. I will add, that we should also be committed to our beliefs and take a stand to let it be known what you believe in. Whatever you value, you should protect and not let anyone take it away from you.

Destee.com provides a wonderful service to our people. We have thousands of members who visit here regularly to participate in discussions and gain from the knowledge that is shared on a daily basis. In order to continue providing this service, we need people like our Premium Members to help sustain us. Without them, the doors to our community would have been closed months ago.

Premium Members are the backbone of our community and we appreciate them going above and beyond what's expected. As such we are constantly seeking ways to show our appreciation while at the same time provide incentives for others to join ranks with us. Having access to an indepth astrological reading by Brother Aqil is but one incentive that we offer to them.

Dadachango, you are a frequent visitor here and always provide us with so much of your knowledge, yet you haven't joined the rank of Premium Member yet. I want to take the opportunity to encourage you to join us and help others to lead by example.

For more information on how to do that, simply click on the link in my signature line or go to the Front Page and you'll find it there too. We appreciate all of your help and input in keeping our people informed of issues that are important for us to know. Thank you for being a regular visitor here and we hope to have you join our financial leaders soon.

Peace,
Queenie

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back