Black People : Freaknik: The dirty little secret (A white man's experience with black spring break)

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
I am always suspicious of white people who frequent black venues & events, because I feel they have covert purposes for doing so. Sometimes I am wrong in my belief, more often I am not. Here is an article which furthers my opinion about the subject. It is written by a white journalist in Atlanta who decided to attend Freaknik because he "loves a party" (in other words he lusts after black women). Upon his arrival he was shocked at the ill reception he received from the "brothers" (yes he actually refers to us as brothers in the article), and decided to write about the hate that blacks harbor towards white people. You definately have to read this one for yourself:

http://www.mindspring.com/~davesloan/17frkni1.html

Thank you for giving me a time frame Brother Jacuma. The article didn't seem to be recent, and I was trying to figure out just how old it was before I sent a response. Of course that white boy knew the dynamics of the event, he was a journalist looking for a story, and his portrayal of ignorance to this dynamic is an insult to the reader's intelligience. This article did probably add to the call which lead to Freaknik being moved to Florida.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back