Brother AACOOLDRE : Frankenstein

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 1, 2004.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    FRANKENSTEIN

In 1816 Mary Shelley wrote her novel “Frankenstein”. Few people realize that the title is longer. The complete title is “Frankenstein: Or The Modern Prometheus”.

Prometheus is reputed to have come out of Egypt and the poet Aeschylus labeled him a kinsman to Hephaestus= Ptah/Thoth.

Thoth was also called Hermes and we meet Frankenstein again in the Hollywood movie series called “The Munsters” Frankenstein was called Herman (Hermes) in the movie, coincidence?. Thoth was the father of Isis. Thoth a magician taught Isis how to use words of power to assemble cut up body parts of Osiris and bring him back to like. Likewise in Shelley’s book Doctor Victor Frankenstein uses various body parts from deceased corpes to create new life from the Dead. If I wouldn’t of accidently bumped into the complete title of Shelley’s book I wouldn’t of made the connection more greater than I had already done.

Ptah/Thoth are linked with the Egyptian Memphite Theology where The Gods whom Atum (Sun) projected from his own body parts were the Ogdoad, or unity of Eight-Gods.

David Icke in his book “The biggest secret” p7 links Mary Shelley and her husband as high initiates in a secret society dealing with old Sumerian Tablets dealing with similar themes of Thoth.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    In the Koran we meet Thoth as Iblis. In Egyptian Mythology Thoth was always pictured as having the head of Ibis, the bird of excellent speech. Iblis/Ibis are one and the same. Iblis refused to obey Allah and give respect to Adam because Iblis was made of fire and Adam Black mud.

Richard Poe author of “Black Spark White Fire” p.201, 202 stated: “A Homeric Hymn,...states that before Hephaistos taught people to build houses, they lived in caves like beasts...Experts have failed to find any convincing etymology for the name Hephaistos, either in Greek or in other European language. They do not know what the name means or where it came from. But Egypt seems a likely source...The word found by archaeologists was a-pa-i-ti-io-apparently, a very old version of Hephaistios...A-pa-i-to, this is in fact, very close to Ptah”.

Like I said before Ptah/Thoth were personifications of eachother and both called themselves Firemen just like Iblis said in the Koran.

Homer pictures Hephaistos as a Smith, craftsman, cunning with inhuman fire (a Jinn in Islam) using it to kill people. We know in Revelations the devil is able to bring down fire from the sky. Homer also pictures Hephaistos as making scepter for kings which are passed to other Kings (Illiad 2:100). We should look at scepters just like the Gold and Silver keys passed on from House of David to Solomon to Jesus to Peter in the same way as symbols of authority and unity. Why should we? Because throughout the Odyssey & Illiad links of Gold and Silver, and in Egypt David’s name is spelled Thoth and Solomon’s other name Jeddiah is a title of Thoth. We even to this day call key makers “LockSmiths”, a masonic/craftmaking word. The double Keys may be a modified form of the double axe of primitive freemasonry. Jesus came with the sword and so was Ptah.

Diodorus Claims the Greek Hermes leant the Funeral rites from Egypt. These Funeral rites performed by priest to ensure the dead would have an afterlife. Dr. Frankenstein like the Egyptian priest is symbolically offering/helping souls achieve a second life or chance for it.

Note: The Unity of the Gold and silver key is the Egyptian harmony of opposites. For example Jesus said to worship god in Spirit and in Truth which is the equivalent of Amen-Ta/Spirit/Moon/Silver key and Amen-Ra/Gold/Sun key.

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    revised essay

FRANKENSTEIN
    “Although I possessed the capacity of bestowing animation, yet to prepare a frame for the reception of it, with all its intricasies of fibres, muscles, and veins, still remained a work of inconceivable difficulty”-Victor Frankenstein aka Prometheus

In 1816 Mary Shelley wrote her novel “Frankenstein”. Few people realize that the title is longer. The complete title is “Frankenstein: Or the Modern Prometheus”.

Prometheus is reputed to have come out of Egypt and the poet Aeschylus labeled him a kinsman to Hephaestus= Ptah/Thoth. Prometheus didn’t steal the fire because Ptah/Thoth discovered it.

Thoth was also called Hermes and we meet Frankenstein again in the Hollywood movie series called “The Munsters” Frankenstein was called Herman (Hermes) in the movie, coincidence? Thoth was the father of Isis. Thoth a magician taught Isis how to use words of power to assemble cut up body parts of Osiris and brings him back to like. Likewise in Shelley’s book Doctor Victor Frankenstein uses various body parts from deceased corpses to create new life from the Dead. If I wouldn’t of accidentally bumped into the complete title of Shelley’s book I wouldn’t of made the connection more greater than I had already done.

Ptah/Thoth are linked with the Egyptian Memphite Theology where The Gods whom Atum (Sun) projected from his own body parts were the Ogdoad, or unity of Eight-Gods.

David Icke in his book “The biggest secret” p7 links Mary Shelley and her husband as high initiates in a secret society dealing with old Sumerian Tablets dealing with similar themes of Thoth.

In the Bible we meet Satan as Thoth as a snake wrapped around a tree/Stick offering eternal/immortal life.

In the Koran we meet Thoth as Iblis. In Egyptian Mythology Thoth was always pictured as having the head of Ibis, the bird of excellent speech. Iblis/Ibis are one and the same. Iblis refused to obey Allah and give respect to Adam because Iblis was made of fire and Adam Black mud.

Richard Poe author of “Black Spark White Fire” p.201, 202 stated: “A Homeric Hymn,...states that before Hephaistos taught people to build houses, they lived in caves like beasts...Experts have failed to find any convincing etymology for the name Hephaistos, either in Greek or in other European language. They do not know what the name means or where it came from. But Egypt seems a likely source...The word found by archaeologists was a-pa-i-ti-io-apparently, a very old version of Hephaistios...A-pa-i-to, this is in fact, very close to Ptah”.

Like I said before Ptah/Thoth were personifications of eachother and both called themselves Firemen just like Iblis said in the Koran.

Homer pictures Hephaistos as a Smith, craftsman, cunning with inhuman fire (a Jinn in Islam) using it to kill people. We know in Revelations the devil is able to bring down fire from the sky. Homer also pictures Hephaistos as making scepter for kings which are passed to other Kings (Illiad 2:100). We should look at scepters just like the Gold and Silver keys passed on from House of David to Solomon to Jesus to Peter in the same way as symbols of authority and unity. Why should we? Because throughout the Odyssey & Illiad links of Gold and Silver, and in Egypt David’s name is spelled Thoth and Solomon’s other name Jeddiah is a title of Thoth. We even to this day call key makers “LockSmiths”, a masonic/craftmaking word. The double Keys may be a modified form of the double axe of primitive freemasonry. Jesus came with the sword and so was Ptah.

The scepter was 666 or:

O Gold key/Sun
    O Silver Key Moon
    O Brass key is the third hidden eye (Star) of insight to total 666
    ^

Wrapped around a rod (Hebrew for Nahash) both meaning serpent and Brass was the symbol for Thoth. They called their rituals the “Hand” and “Serpent rod” when they rejuvenated their kings. Now I know what Jesus meant when he said their were signs in the Sun (O) and Moon (O) and stars * that the Kingdom (scepter 8) is nigh at Hand”. The symbol for Ka or two horns with the above symbol was two hands sticking upright. Interesting that the symbols of the Olympics is eight rings interconnented OOOOOOOO.

But it doesn’t end there Ovid in his Metamorphoses book 4 calls Vulcan (Ptah/Thoth) the “Husband of Venus”. Venus like Thoth would be associated with the number 8. We all know that the Star Venus is called the Morning and Evening star. With Vulcan being the husband he would be the Morning Star just like Lucifer (light bearing devil) was called in the Bible (Is 14:12).

Thoth in Egypt was the inventor of Magic (Hecate). In Rome Ovid calls magic Hecate. Hecate is an Egyptian word HK3. Hecate is linked with Isis as the brother of Apollo (Horus). Hecate was pictured with three heads. Three heads or circles was the symbol of Magic:

O 6
    O 6 Three heads (Hecate). Thoth is also called Thrice Great.
    O 6
    ^

Diodorus Claims the Greek Hermes leant the Funeral rites from Egypt. These Funeral rites performed by priest to ensure the dead would have an afterlife. Dr. Frankenstein like the Egyptian priest is symbolically offering/helping souls achieve a second life or chance for it.

Note: The Unity of the Gold and silver key is the Egyptian harmony of opposites. For example Jesus said to worship god in Spirit and in Truth which is the equivalent of Amen-Ta/Spirit/Moon/Silver key and Amen-Ra/Gold/Sun key.

“Greek tradition of the various parts of the body having their own independent voices and the power of the voice to animate matter. These tally with the Egyptian beliefs of independent deities for different body parts as set out at the beginning of the Memphite theology. In this, Ptah gave life to all the gods and their kas through his heart and his tongue”-Black Athena writes back by Martin Bernal p.304-305. This sounds like the above quote from Victor Frankestein from Shelly’s book.