Black People Politics : Frankenfish Coming Soon to a Store Near You

Mad Skillz

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 28, 2004
So. Cal by way of L.I., New York
Occupation
Real Estate
Genetically engineered salmon is nearing release in the U.S. and it will not be labeled. Tell President Obama and the FDA you won't eat GMO salmon!

Right now President Obama and bureaucrats at the FDA are preparing to unleash genetically engineered salmon on the market. After years of controversial regulatory review, this past week, the Obama administration cleared a final hurdle for AquaBounty’s GMO salmon to be approved at any moment.
On Friday, December 21st, 2012, FDA bureaucrats declared that AquaBounty’s GMO salmon poses no “significant” risk to the environment. This recent FDA decision comes on top of the agency’s 2010 declaration that the GMO salmon were safe for humans to eat, despite no independent long-term studies. Once again, the FDA is putting corporate science over public health.
If approved, AquaBounty’s GMO salmon would be the first genetically engineered animal to be sold for human consumption and could appear in restaurants and supermarkets as early 2013.
We can't allow this to happen. Tell President Obama and the FDA that you won't eat GMO salmon!
Monsanto and obama.jpg
gmo fish.jpg

Update:
Obama signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law written by Monsanto!

http://www.naturalnews.com/039684_monsanto_protection_act_obama_gmo.html

All this hype about equality and gay marriage has deflected the social media attention from this. It’s clever...evil...move by the politicians to throw it out there during this VERY crucial time! Sweep the GMO's under the rug...no one will even remember. Here's the real issue: this administration, like every other, is in it for the money. The end. There were plenty of petitions and demonstrations for years now, and yet ... Obama knew he was going to sign it (just like he he knew was going to signed the Patriot Act and the NDAA) and he knew that it had the Monsanto rider in it... like every other crappy bill he purported to be against and then signed. I think we need a new tactic. I now believe petitions are mostly useless. Calling your elected represenative is completely useless. The only thing these people respond to is money. That's why they did it in the first place. You don't get to such a position in the govt without agreeing to go along with the sham: Say one thing, and then go with the large monied interests. Take the money away... refuse to buy all GMO products and all products by companies that supported the GMO bills even though they have organic brands in their roster. Nobody finds it ironic how Obama put this whole HEALTH CARE BILL into place and than does a sneaky thing like this?! It's scary! The foods they have done experiments with, animals grew hair on their tongues, could NOT REPRODUCE, just to name a few. And that's just the surface. People better wake up.

Obma protection act.jpg

Yeah ... i've been hearing about this Monsato Deal ... iono ... something does seem fishy.

But I don't think fish is the first genetically modified meat delivered to Americans.

I can't find the thread right now, but i believe we've already been eating this stuff via cows, pigs, or sump'n.

Thanks for Sharing.

:heart:

Destee

Genetically engineered salmon is nearing release in the U.S. and it will not be labeled. Tell President Obama and the FDA you won't eat GMO salmon!

Right now President Obama and bureaucrats at the FDA are preparing to unleash genetically engineered salmon on the market. After years of controversial regulatory review, this past week, the Obama administration cleared a final hurdle for AquaBounty’s GMO salmon to be approved at any moment.
On Friday, December 21st, 2012, FDA bureaucrats declared that AquaBounty’s GMO salmon poses no “significant” risk to the environment. This recent FDA decision comes on top of the agency’s 2010 declaration that the GMO salmon were safe for humans to eat, despite no independent long-term studies. Once again, the FDA is putting corporate science over public health.
If approved, AquaBounty’s GMO salmon would be the first genetically engineered animal to be sold for human consumption and could appear in restaurants and supermarkets as early 2013.
We can't allow this to happen. Tell President Obama and the FDA that you won't eat GMO salmon!
View attachment 933
The only unlabeled food I eat is when I know the history of it. I eat nothing out of the Atlantic Ocean and no farm raised or GMOs...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

The only unlabeled food I eat is when I know the history of it. I eat nothing out of the Atlantic Ocean and no farm raised or GMOs...ProperEducationAlwaysCorrectsError

I don't know where the link is, i tried to find it ... but word is ... we're all already eating genetically modified foods.

There is no regulation requiring that any of it be labeled as such.

So it's in the stores now, with no labels, nothing ... and we're buying it and eating it.

I guess i need a link, some evidence regarding what i'm saying, but i aint found it yet.

Soon as i do, i'll share it.

Bottomline ... you gotta ban more than the Atlantic Ocean and farm raised products to get past this one.

Even the seeds that grow the food we eat are genetically modified these days.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back