Black People : Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

I read this the other day. I have been busy so I could not post it earlier. What do you guys think of this article and the author featured?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/20131224race-jesus-unknown-yet-powerful.html?sf21009189=1

Thanks, I could say plenty, in fact, I already have, in my book; I will add this however, noticeably, the article fails to admit that black folk have already extracted the message from the messenger, which seems to be the central point of the article ... Its all about the message and not the color of the messenger ... Yet, the historical Jesus could not have been a chameleon, and maintained a brown color, not white.

Last edited:
Thanks, I could say plenty, in fact, I already have, in my book; I will add this however, noticeably, the article fails to admit that black folk have already extracted the message from the messenger, which seems to be the central point of the article ... Its all about the message and not the color of the messenger ... Yet, the historical Jesus could not have been a chameleon, and maintained a brown color, not white.

I feel, as you say, they want to focus on the message and not the color of the messenger, and as we agree with them to just focus on the message, they will have sustained the color they want Jesus to be recognized as. I think it is funny when this happens. You have to make a declaration to defeat the status quo of painting everything good as white. The status quo is the true problem.

I feel, as you say, they want to focus on the message and not the color of the messenger, and as we agree with them to just focus on the message, they will have sustained the color they want Jesus to be recognized as. I think it is funny when this happens. You have to make a declaration to defeat the status quo of painting everything good as white. The status quo is the true problem.

... Exactly ...

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back