Black People : Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

lol

They can keep their old BS Satan Clause, no one cares and I am in no way religious so I will chill with my comments on the other item as to not offend my religious fam here at Destee.com.

I hear ya on Santa, but the color of Jesus is really a secular and human issue, not so much a religious one. If he existed, he had to have had a color as we see today, white(pink), black or brown, etc...

Last edited:
Is this for real? Santa? Are we going to start hearing feminists argue Santa is actually a woman? Does it matter? :10500:

Well, it mattered to Aisha Harris, Angela22. Had her father known the true and answered her question, we would not have this issue before us today ... Megyn Kelly was debunking Harris' blog:

Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore

It’s time to give St. Nick his long overdue makeover.

By Aisha Harris
aisha_harris-authorbio.png

Was he brown, like us? Or was he really a white guy?
My father replied that Santa was every color. Whatever house he visited, jolly old St. Nicholas magically turned into the likeness of the family that lived there.

But at the time, I didn’t buy it. I remember feeling slightly ashamed that our black Santa wasn’t the “real thing.” Because when you’re a kid and you’re inundated with the imagery of a pale seasonal visitor—and you notice that even some black families decorate their houses with white Santas—you’re likely to accept the consensus view, despite your parents’ noble intentions.

Last edited:
Parallels have been drawn between the legend of Sinterklaas and the figure of Odin,[2] a major god among the Germanic peoples, who was worshipped in Northern and Western Europe prior to Christianization. Since some elements of the Sinterklaas celebration are unrelated to Christianity, there are theories regarding the pagan origins of various customs of the holiday stemming from areas where the Germanic peoples were Christianized and retained elements of their indigenous traditions, surviving in various forms into modern depictions of Sinterklaas. Non-Christian elements in Sinterklaas that arguably could have been of pagan origin.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

Sinterklaas. A white dude with a Black Slave who kidnaps white kids who are naughty, not nice, and "bags" them off to the Moors in Spain.

Today, black folks sit around in homes with Chrismas trees and exchange gifts like modern day Black Petes while Santa looks on with pics of white Yeesus hanging on their walls. Lol!

Smh. And some of y'all take offense to white folks claiming their own as white while some of you are trying to claim the same as black along with Queen James who confounded the truth while your ancestors were sold to the Good Ship Jesus.

smh...

Parallels have been drawn between the legend of Sinterklaas and the figure of Odin,[2] a major god among the Germanic peoples, who was worshipped in Northern and Western Europe prior to Christianization. Since some elements of the Sinterklaas celebration are unrelated to Christianity, there are theories regarding the pagan origins of various customs of the holiday stemming from areas where the Germanic peoples were Christianized and retained elements of their indigenous traditions, surviving in various forms into modern depictions of Sinterklaas. Non-Christian elements in Sinterklaas that arguably could have been of pagan origin.

Sinterklaas. A white dude with a Black Slave who kidnaps white kids who are naughty, not nice, and "bags" them off to the Moors in Spain.

Today, black folks sit around in homes with Chrismas trees and exchange gifts like modern day Black Petes while Santa looks on with pics of white Yeesus hanging on their walls. Lol!

Smh. And some of y'all take offense to white folks claiming their own as white while some of you are trying to claim the same as black along with Queen James who confounded the truth while your ancestors were sold to the Good Ship Jesus.

smh...

and the black moor character was originally the devil/joker archetype....
it kills me when they that there is no harm in having black helpers...smh

one love
khasm

I don't think its so much white folks claiming their own, as much as it is that omission leads to exclusion of truth and facts. Even Chris Hayes, of MSNBC, who also interviewed Aisha Harris, spoke to this ... Megyn simply open Pandora's box:

Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly has caused a stir with her emphatic declaration that both Santa Claus and Jesus are purely, verifiably white, but on MSNBC’s All In with Chris Hayes, the reality of Santa’s racial, and indeed his corporeal, identity is quite a bit different. Parents of children may now wish to have their tots leave the room, because on Thursday night’s episode, host Chris Hayes and guest Aisha Harris of Slate revealed something even more horrifying than the prospect that Santa Claus might not be white.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/on-fox-news-santa-claus-just-is-white-but-on-msnbc/

smh...

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back