Black People : Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

DDW

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I read this the other day. I have been busy so I could not post it earlier. What do you guys think of this article and the author featured?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/free/20131224race-jesus-unknown-yet-powerful.html?sf21009189=1

Thanks, I could say plenty, in fact, I already have, in my book; I will add this however, noticeably, the article fails to admit that black folk have already extracted the message from the messenger, which seems to be the central point of the article ... Its all about the message and not the color of the messenger ... Yet, the historical Jesus could not have been a chameleon, and maintained a brown color, not white.

Last edited:

DDW

Thanks, I could say plenty, in fact, I already have, in my book; I will add this however, noticeably, the article fails to admit that black folk have already extracted the message from the messenger, which seems to be the central point of the article ... Its all about the message and not the color of the messenger ... Yet, the historical Jesus could not have been a chameleon, and maintained a brown color, not white.
I feel, as you say, they want to focus on the message and not the color of the messenger, and as we agree with them to just focus on the message, they will have sustained the color they want Jesus to be recognized as. I think it is funny when this happens. You have to make a declaration to defeat the status quo of painting everything good as white. The status quo is the true problem.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I feel, as you say, they want to focus on the message and not the color of the messenger, and as we agree with them to just focus on the message, they will have sustained the color they want Jesus to be recognized as. I think it is funny when this happens. You have to make a declaration to defeat the status quo of painting everything good as white. The status quo is the true problem.

... Exactly ...

Last edited:

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Exactly DDW, brilliant assessment. We are trying to have a national conversation on racism, which shouldn't be considered "race baiting." Racist, such as Megyn and Fox News, wish to push back from having that needed conversation.

Yes we do DDW, have our work cut out, in terms of educating our children; it was unfortunate that Aisha's Dad gave her bad information, or was it? The outcome did spark a great debate. Let's give Megyn credit on the Jesus issue, she did back off after being schooled for two (2) days:)
And what, pray tell, is the objective of this "national conversation on racism"? :confused:

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Why not focus on both, the message and the color of the messenger? ;) Are you afraid of offending white folks? :) If the messenger's color is not important, why did whites change it to white? :( Most people in the world who worship a deity, worship an image of said deity that looks like them! Except brainwashed, integrationist negroes! I'll give you five guesses as to why whites made the messenger white, and the first two guesses don't count. :D Finally, when you act on what you feel instead of what you think, after careful consideration, the end result usually leaves a lot to be desired!!! :oops:

SAMURAI36

Banned
This might have been said already (haven't gone thru the entire thread), but who cares what color that imaginary characters are? It's dumb to believe in them in the first place.