Black People : Fox News Hires Paula Deen for New Cooking Show

Comments were directly sought from Deen after the announcement from Fox News. However, to this point, there has yet to be a public comment from Paula Deen, or any of her representatives, as they have been in a period of mourning since June 19th.
Of course—none of this is true.

You scared me for a sec! :lol:

I think the "none of this is true" is in reference to Paula Deen and her people saying they have been a period of mourning since June 19th. Then, the sarcastic, "Of course."

Or maybe not. :10500:

Do you realize at the end of the article the writer says that it is all made up and its not real news just prose someone wrote as a joke...?

And here's the rest of it, wow:

I made all of it up. Though the sad part is, up until this point, many probably didn’t think this was satire. Heck, I wouldn’t be shocked if Paula Deen does somehow manage to get a new job that has Fox ties.
But that’s the true sad state of Fox News and the Republican Party—it’s become hard to tell the difference between satire and reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back