Black Relationships : Four Reasons For A Man To Hit A Woman

I read this article and boy was I floored. Very interesting article!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/28/troy-dunn-4-good-reasons-for-a-man-to-hit-a-woman/

IMO, this article is trying to be funny. Tackling some one to the ground is not the same as punching them with a fist out of anger. This one and the other three can be handled in several different ways. A person who is afraid of spiders will not give you a chance to hit them, they will beat you top it. I've seen many lightly brush spiders off of people and both have remained calm. Think about it, why would a person punch another person to save them from being hit by a train? Knocing folks out with one punch everytime is only done in movies, I've seen many women who can take a punch and keep coming.

We are talking about punching with force out of anger

Peace!

I still don't condone what Rice did, however after looking deeper into it, I have more reason to believe he shouldn't be kicked of the team. I didn't know at first that she spat on him. There's a few things you don't do to certain brothers, and spitting on them or throwing water on them are two of them. I know some of the nicest brothers in the world that just snapped when somebody threw just a little water on them on purpose. We had a child-hood friend who was like that, and it shocked us big time, and I still haven't forgot how this gentle giant went off, especially after we saw him tolerate things that we thought were more offensive. Then I remember last year this black cop in Philly who punched this white woman after she threw water on him. I believe he was scheduled to be fire later on behind that. I would hate to see what would happen to a woman after she spat on him. Anyway, both these brothers fit that category of black men you don't spit on.

But at the same time, I don't see when she ever spat on Rice. However I do think her head hitting that side-bar inside the elevator as she was going down did more damage than his punch. Although he went too far, I don't think he meant for that part to happen. I think if it weren't for that bar, she would have gotten back up, which brings me to say this. You don't suppose to strike or attack your man, but if you do, never attack your man, or put your self in a position were you might attack him, inside an elevator or car, or any small confined place where he can't back up. When this happens, the smaller person is usually the one that's going to wound up with the most bruise, or with their head knocking against something, whether it be a car window, or the side-bar in an elevator. Chris Brown and Rhianna showed what happens when you attack your man in a car. Striking him is bad enough, but never attack or charge your man in a small place like these. As we see, things can get blown out of proportion, and ugly. I don't think Rice beat his fiancee. It was more of a strike or two, however the punching was still wrong, and it could have been just as dangerous as a beating. A beating is what that white officer gave that black-woman on that California free-way.

Here is one situation where it may indeed be necessary to knock a women out. Although when this was told to me, it wasn't told to me as a reason to knock out a woman. It was told to me as a reason to knock out any innocent person, especially a big person. As a matter of fact, it was told to me by my ex girl-friend. So you know we weren't talking about knocking out a woman. But since the topic is up, I guess it would apply there too if necessary. Anyway, she was talking about her brother who was a lifeguard. Although this was the first time I ever heard anything like this, she said they were taught that whenever they had to rescue someone from drowning, they were to knock them out, then bring them on to shore. She said that a person, especially a big person who can't swim, sometimes go into panic, and some of them can almost grab you and drown you with them. I have heard that before come to think of it. So she said her brother was told to knock them out, and that they will thank him when they come to. We couldn't help but laugh a little when she put it like that.

Last edited:
We had a child-hood friend who was like that, and it shocked us big time, and I still haven't forgot how this gentle giant went off, especially after we saw him tolerate things that we thought were more offensive. .

I've always said, and truly believe that everybody has a hot button, it's just a matter of finding it. Also it is always easier to say what we will, and won't do when we are not in a certain situation. I have a thread where this bitter woman intentionally infected an innocent man with HIV by sticking him with a needle while he was in a bar. As she walked passed him, she said "welcome to the world of HIV" Me personally would have hit her as hard as I could. My life has changed in a instant, and I'm suppose to hold on to a concept such as that?

Peace!

I've always said, and truly believe that everybody has a hot button, it's just a matter of finding it. Also it is always easier to say what we will, and won't do when we are not in a certain situation. I have a thread where this bitter woman intentionally infected an innocent man with HIV by sticking him with a needle while he was in a bar. As she walked passed him, she said "welcome to the world of HIV" Me personally would have hit her as hard as I could. My life has changed in a instant, and I'm suppose to hold on to a concept such as that?

Peace!
A lot of people do have a tendency to say what they would or wouldn't do, without ever being in that situation. I heard about an incident with a lady writing in lipstick on a mans bedroom mirror reading, "Welcome to the World of Aids", after having sex with him. This may be the same story, or something similar that happened. I know this guy I worked with as a guard in the 80's who said his 27-year old cousin was in jail for killing a girl who gave him herpes. If she would have gave him HIV, I guess he would have killed her twice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back