Black People Politics : Founding Fathers fighting Against Gun Control From The Grave!

poetic realness by poe'p

Jan 15, 2013
MAN VS GUN? 'IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT OF THE MAN?' THERE IS TWO WEAPONS OF CHOICE, ONE IS GOD GIVEN AND THE OTHER IS MAN MADE.. ONE IS A CONCIOUS KILLER, THE OTHER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO PULLS THE TRIGGER! 'L...EAD IS LEAD, DEAD IS DEAD' "YOU CAN RE-LOAD, BUT YOU CANT RE-LIVE... ARGUEMENTS CAN SOON TURN INTO LETHAL AMMUNITION-BULLETS FLYIN,PEOPLE DYING. ONE DEAD THE OTHER TO THE PEN.. ARMED WITH SELF-DEFENSE,STRAPPED WITH MENTAL CONFLECT...DEFINING THE MEANING OF JUSTICE,COCKING THE HAMMER...POINTING MY BRAIN AGAINST A 9MM FRAME..! "IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT THE MAN? POETIC REALNESS BY POE"PSee More
— with Reginal Echols and 3 others.

MAN VS GUN? 'IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT OF THE MAN?' THERE IS TWO WEAPONS OF CHOICE, ONE IS GOD GIVEN AND THE OTHER IS MAN MADE.. ONE IS A CONCIOUS KILLER, THE OTHER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO PULLS THE TRIGGER! 'L...EAD IS LEAD, DEAD IS DEAD' "YOU CAN RE-LOAD, BUT YOU CANT RE-LIVE... ARGUEMENTS CAN SOON TURN INTO LETHAL AMMUNITION-BULLETS FLYIN,PEOPLE DYING. ONE DEAD THE OTHER TO THE PEN.. ARMED WITH SELF-DEFENSE,STRAPPED WITH MENTAL CONFLECT...DEFINING THE MEANING OF JUSTICE,COCKING THE HAMMER...POINTING MY BRAIN AGAINST A 9MM FRAME..! "IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT THE MAN? POETIC REALNESS BY POE"P
See More
— with Reginal Echols and 3 others.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Founding Fathers ...

Whose fathers were they?

Can a public corporation have fathers?
Can a public trust have fathers?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: